Sign in to follow this  
Coronel_Niel

SP Mission: Operation Starvation

April, Monday the 1st, 2013

USMC Special Forces are setting up camps with NAPA's help. Russian forces are unaware of these camps, as NAPA are some of the best at concealing these Camps.

USMC are mounting ambush's and attacks for days now and a massive push is comming to get Russian forces out of the south, and the US to setup a base of operations.

Features:

Ac-130 script. (Not Finished)

First Aid Modules.

Script to simulate pockets and backpack.

Jeeve's IED script.

A full briefing, with pictures.

Diaglouge as you play.

Gear changes.

Download:

http://www.filefront.com/14411313/Operation%20Starvation.rar

Please post any bugs, ive had to edit one out already and because this mission is so large, I'm not so sure about fully tested.

V1.1:

Edited name to let the mission run

V1.2:

Changed mission.sqm so theirs no addon requiered

Changed the Russian Convoy's speed so it arives before you kill yourself with boredom.

V1.3:

Changed triggers so you dont have to keep all AI members alive. They dont make many coments anyway.

Edited by Coronel_Niel

Cannot play this, it says that im missing content " extra_vehicles"

Is any addons needed?

I have no mod named extra_vehicles so im going to look into that.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Updated to V1.2

Would it be possible to change the loss conditions? I'm enjoying this mission but I'd much rather have it where the only loss condition is when the player finally dies. I don't like to lose a team member as it is but sometimes it's pretty tough in SP to not lose anyone.

This needs brushing up. I coudln't even grab the documents off the desk at the start. Squad members get stuck coming out of the camp. The briefing isn't even clear. Etc, etc

Njayjay, those 2 things are the things that I never got when testing. The documents were fine, and you walk up to the squad (Infront of them) to release them. I thought that was clear. The briefing works with the map, just tells you what they have.

@Chronic, you should'nt get this error with the new version, I just downloaded it and tested, the mission runs fine.

Edited by Coronel_Niel