Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy the Saint

CO 10 Dawn Breaker v1.1

Where would you place your overall vote for Operation "Dawn Breaker"?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you place your overall vote for Operation "Dawn Breaker"?

• excellent
    • good
    • satisfactory
    • adequate
    • inadequate

This is a multiplayer co-op mission which I've created before and has undergone some (major) changes. I'd like to present it to the ArmA2 community in hope to get feedback this time.

By leaving a short message which explains your poll rating you can help other people to evaluate the mission. You can aswell help me to improve the mission at specific points in a further release.

This mission was formerly known as "CO 14 Secure Pusta v1.0".

Short Description of Operation Dawn Breaker

Since "Team Razor" destroyed a ChDKZ Reconnaissance System in the Village of Pusta, Insurgent Raids are a possible threat for the Inhabitants. USMC Team "Dawn Breaker" will be deployed near Pusta to Seize the Village and dig in until Allied Forces are ready to move north-west of Chernarus. Team "Dawn Breaker" will leave the USS Khe Sanh via one MH60S Transport Helicopter callsign "November" at 0700. Scheduled Insertion Time is 0715 on a field 300m east of Pusta.

Here's the download link from FileFront (110kb .zip file):

CO 10 Dawn Breaker v1.1

Content of the .zip file:

co10_dawn_breaker_v1-1.chernarus.pbo

co10_dawn_breaker_v1-1.chernarus.txt

co10_dawn_breaker_v1-1.chernarus.jpg

How to Install and Play:

- copy the *.pbo file into the Arma2/MPMissions folder

- start a new multiplayer session and browse through your chernarus multiplayer missions

Good Luck and Enjoy!

Edited by Jimmy the Saint

Loving the limited resources here, having a blast playing through with friends. :yay:

Loving the limited resources here, having a blast playing through with friends. :yay:

Cheers! :)

I always liked the exemplary Operation Flashpoint missions a lot.

Of course, they might have been straightforward at times, but they had some pretty intense and remarkable moments because of their up close and personal situations (without the possibility to respawn). Those situations and the limitation of resources forces every player to become a tactical part of the whole team. I believe that's the essence of Operation Flashpoint, ArmA and now Arma 2.