Sign in to follow this  
Clayman

[SP Mission] The Hunt

TheHunt_small.jpg

The Hunt

SP Mission by Clayman

Description:

In Chernarus the civil war is raging. Insurgents perpetrate attacks on state institutions and raid troops of the CDF regularly. The attempts of the chernarussian government to stop that terrorism in the beginning have failed. Now the whole country feels the concentrated strength of the CDF, leading to more and more civilian casualties.

To protect the russian part of the population, troops have been sent to set up camps for refugees and to protect them against attacks. But we have instructions to keep us away from all fighting. Russian soldiers may only resident outside the camp with the express permission of the chernarussian government or the CDF.

This is not our war and we are only here as a protection force.

The chernarussian capital Chernogorsk has been target of several attacks during the last days.

Todays mission is to evacuate Konstantin Nikolayev, an importaint russian politican, from the city of Chernogorsk. The roads throughout the war-shattered Chernarus was considered too dangerous. Therefore, we should - contrary to the agreement with the CDF - fly to Chernogorsk by helicopter, to rescue Nikolayev and bring him into savety.

On the way back, we came under enemy fire, our chopper got damaged and had to crash-land. Now we find ourselfs somewhere deep in Chernarus. We are on our own and have to find a way back to the refugee camp near Krasnostav on our own.

Required Addons:

Features:

• Several options to set the overall difficulty level, the available help and other settings
  • Random number of units in own group (optional)
  • Random starting position
  • Random amount of enemies
  • Random type and skill of enemy units
  • Weatherscript (optional)
  • Some hidden that might help you ...or not
  • Three possible endings
  • And much much more ;-)

Download: CLAY_TheHunt.rar

Armaholic Mirror

ArmedAssault.Info Mirror

ARMAMDB Mirror

Edited by Clayman

Tanks for the mirror, Sudden Death. Added it to first post.

Seeing this thread has more than 300 hits but none feedback so far makes me think something is wrong with the mission. If it doesn't work for some reason, please let me know so I can fix it. Otherwise any kind of feedback is welcome.

This is my first mission I released and I would really like to know what others think about my work. ;)

ÐžÑ„Ð¸Ð³Ð¸Ñ‚ÐµÐ»ÑŒÐ½Ð°Ñ Ð¼Ð¸ÑÑиÑ! Very great mission! My favorite one!

I specially registered on this site to say you that! I like this survival style on the big enemy territory! I like that random crash locations.... Great Great Great!!!

But it was very hard to complete this mission because of one error...

When I`m playing this mission ArmA falls down every 10 minutes and then I see my desktop... and this repeats again and again...

Error message says:

Out of memory (requested 61 KB).

Reserved 294912 KB.

Total free 88 KB

Free blocks 5, Max free size 44 KB

I can agree that my computer is too weak for this mission, but I have completed too many other missions and I had not any troubles playing them...

Anyway thanx for Mission!!!

СпаÑибо по-любому!!!

p.s. excuse me for my poor English and for my Russian language =)))

Edited by en_sunsss

Mission crashes the game for me every 1-5 minutes without any message. Other missions work well. It's a pitty because I like the idea very much. Especially the options to have no map and/or compass. I think Arma2 engine and Chernorus island, while not perfect at simulating combat, are perfect at simulating navigation through a terrain in many ways (i.e. map, compass, stars, sun and watch etc.).