Sign in to follow this  
Qwertt

WAR-3-Front

Greetings to all!

With pleasure are ready to present you network company "WAR-3-Front".

The English version is included. ;)

Now about that that waits for you in the company:

-------------------------------------------

Three directions of capture of Chernorus. Three fronts which you can take simultaneously or on

Separateness. Northern front, the central front and the most sated southern front. On all

Directions you will encounter persistent resistance of the opponent.

After a city capture on one of fronts the following city of this front is activated. It can

To consist of two or even three zones which it is necessary to smooth out.

It is important to move in directions on which there are airports, as at an airport capture

In the field there will be your aircraft. It will be possible to take planes and helicopters on them.

On all fronts after a capture of a line of cities (grasp all zones which have opened on this front!)

There will be a hospital. With its help it is possible not only will undergo treatment, but also will move on base

Having typed 002. As it is possible will go from the central base on any of fronts, to approach to the staff

LAV25-HQ. About hospitals there are cars on which you can to reach a following city. The car

Will return to hospital if you throw it or it will be destroyed.

But the most fascinating is change of your appearance depending on your rank.

You will begin the simple soldier, then to you will give the form of the sergeant and further at each change in

Rank you will receive the new form of clothes. Thus all players will see who near to

Them the major or the private soldier.

The technics most part потереной you in fight will appear on base But it concerns only cars

And to helicopters. All caterpillar will stand burnt down on that place where have been destroyed. To you

It is necessary to repair them there. If you do not repair padded unit in a current of three hours it will return

On base. Be not frightened if having arrived on a marker of padded technics you see its burnt down. Adjust

To it the repair truck also press 001, the technics will begin is repaired and to be loaded by the weapon. For convenience

We have made transportation of technics by helicopters, but only cars.

Remain on a death place:

TUSK, M1A1, Avenger, AAV, Shilka,

MTVR Rep, MTVR Refuel, MTVR ammo,

HMMWV Ambulance.

Attention! All URALs of support come back to a parking point.

On base the flag has a box with the weapon. In which will be accessible in conformity to your rank

The weapon. It is enough to you to take the things necessary to you and they will be at you always after death. If it is necessary you

Can change the complete set. We ranked system consists of 10 ranks. On each rank to you will be

To open the new technics.

Private - 0 points (the unaided technics, civil cars)

Private first class - 10 points

Corporal - 30 points (armoured vehicles will open)

Sergeant - 60 points

Second Lieutenant - 100 points

First Lieutenant - 150 points

Captain - 200 points (AV-8B2 and AV-8B will open)

Major - 300 points

Lieutenant Colonel - 400 points

Colonel - 500 points (F-35 will open)

As for certain merits you can be awarded medals. 16 medals for various achievements.

For the destroyed technics, aircraft, soldiers of the opponent. For the help to the and technics repairing. For a capture

Cities and big kol-in the typed points. The higher medal of 1000 points. All medals will be displayed in

The menu after your death. In the same menu you can look a rank, points and medals of other players.

For support of players on base there is an artillery. When you will type points on a rank of the lieutenant you

Can set co-ordinates, having moved or having reached to artillery positions. Be attentive

At input of co-ordinates to figures on a card it is necessary to add two signs. It will look approximately

So:

Co-ordinates GPS - 350.015

Input for management of shooting

Longitude - from 35000 to 35099

Width - from 1500 to 1599

Accuracy to metre!

In cities you are waited for by ten soldiers of the opponent and a heavy armour. You will attack

Enemy aircraft and divisions of scouts. The city capture considers presence at a zone less

Five units of the opponent. Remained will start to recede in the following city on this front. After a capture

Zones on a card there will be a black circle. Go to it there there will be stand a bus on which you can

To reach a following city.

The city of Krasnostav consisting of six zones will be a final point. In it there will be a considerable quantity

The soldier and technicians of the opponent. It becomes accessible only if you have passed all three fronts from the beginning

Up to the end.

We wish you good game!!!!!

We express huge gratitude to commands "Patriot", "Arma-Tushino" and "Berkut" for the help in carrying out

Testings.

And as many thanks "Bohemia Interactive" for creation "Arma 2" also we wish good luck in the subsequent

Works.

All offers on additions and improvement of certain functions of the player we ask to state after release

Versions 1.1. At present "WAR-3-Front" it is essentially reduced. The scenario is written, will deviate from

It we will not be. We ask to concern with understanding. Thanks.

We require sponsor's support!

Yours faithfully Slon and Qwert

Here http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6544

Here http://depositfiles.com/files/40izylr7u

Edited by Qwertt

looks great, but could only play for a few minutes as could not respawn. When I died i got stuck on a grey screen containing a drop-down list, but none of the options did anything....?

aah, i just hit esc aand was already respawned -so whats the grey screen for?

Had a good fight in the first town, really fun :), but after we cleared it I think we need an option to respawn at the captured town (it's a long way from base).

Overall looks really good so far though, thanks!

P.S. - I keep getting a message about 'delivery to front' via 0-0-2, but when I select 0-0-2 on the radio nothing happens ?

Edited by Mandrake5

002 will work only nearby LAV25-HQ on base or hospitals at the front.

Hmm, I was in a shilka, destroyed an enemy T90, Vodnik, then a BTR90, suddenly I am in prison for 30 secs? Is that supposed to happen?

Mandrake5, if you destroy friendly vehicles you will get a timeout. Also when you see the 0-0-2, just type in 002, not on the number pad though. That will give you the option to respawn at other locations.

Qwert, this is probably the best CTI mission ever!!! My squad cannot stop playing it. There are only five of us,been playing for four days now!! Long ways to go though. Had to remove the time limit so it would not reset.

Thanks for a great mission!!!!

Edited by Roush

Qwert, I was mistaken,did not remove time limit, mission reset. Is there a way to disable the time limit?? Thanks!!

The more I play this, the more I appreciate the amount of hard work you guys must have put into it - fantastic!

2 small requests:

1. When playing as the Russians, before you get the first promotion there is no RPG in the ammo crate at spawn, I think this is a bit unfair (the U.S has an M136 ). *MY BAD* for some reason I didn't auto-promote to private at mission start - perhaps a script bug?

2. Any chance of a Russian version with English text? I want to play as the Russians but I can't read the menus!!!

Again though, awesome stuff, thanks.

Edited by Mandrake5

Probably we will make the Russian version in English, it not a problem.

Let's probably make finish on time.

002 will work only nearby LAV25-HQ on base or hospitals at the front.

But how do you get the hospital to the front? Every time I do 0-0-2 it ports me back to the hospital near HQ.

But how do you get the hospital to the front? Every time I do 0-0-2 it ports me back to the hospital near HQ.

Have grasped the first city. In the grasped city there will be your hospital. Only after that it is possible will move on front and back on base from front.

the moving front-line works really well, really speeds up the game play, great idea

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Also, any possibility of adding the ability to recruit AI squad mates?

Great map

Please can you tell me why it say when i host a game on one of our server it say "not server"

Why that.

Jono

Have grasped the first city. In the grasped city there will be your hospital. Only after that it is possible will move on front and back on base from front.

So is there a mobile spawn APZ or only a teleport to the hosipital?

We can drive a HQ APC but no one can spawn to it. Seems like a lot of driving foward all the time from the last town or am I missing something??

So is there a mobile spawn APZ or only a teleport to the hosipital?

We can drive a HQ APC but no one can spawn to it. Seems like a lot of driving foward all the time from the last town or am I missing something??

Teleport only to hospitals on fronts. And as it is possible will return on base from front.

Please can you tell me why it say when i host a game on one of our server it say "not server"

We understand with it while the answer I can not give.

Also, any possibility of adding the ability to recruit AI squad mates?

As soon as we will debug all processes conceived by us we will add a set of boats.

Here actually day of release 1.03 also has come.

Set of corrections are described by me in posts earlier.

The core made:

1. Artillery errors (points, work of tools) are corrected

2. Hiring and use of boats (were lost, did not leave)

3. Work of aircraft of the opponent.

4. Set of text corrections.

5. In server options possibility on/off boats is added.

6. In the same place possibility on/off grass structures.

7. Much, much, much.....

Thanks all for support and constant informing on problems.

We hope in the given version of a problem to you will be will meet less often.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6544

http://exfile.ru/56893

Edited by Qwertt

I do not know the reason why. Our server crashed with this mission several times after running fine for between 1/2 and 1 hour. It also happened on some other servers running it this past weekend. It was the English version I do not know if that matters. I loved the mission though and hope this problem gets fixed thanks for all your work its an excellent mission.

The server should have a pumping file necessarily. Mission is very exacting to server resources.

Pumping file > 1.7 Gb

v1.3 running great so far... like the changes to the interface, great work (again).

Mandrake

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

only problem - recruited AI can't drive vehicles. Maybe this could be an option? I like to bring an AA vehicle with me in convoy, but it's not possible at the moment.

While is not present, but to version 1.1 will beat off cities back.

nice to hear .....would like dynamic little war :681::D

At the moment it is impossible to board enemy vehicles (except downed helicopters)... is this a decision you have taken? If not, would you consider fixing it so we can capture enemy tanks etc?

Yes, the enemy technics is blocked for access. With it there are some problems.

is it possible to air-lift vehicles with choppers? If not, is this a feature you may add? It would be helpful for moving tanks etc across long distances (like when you switch from north front to south).

Such possibility was always. Can transfer technics Mi17 civil, Mi17 a machine gun, UH60S.