Sign in to follow this  
KEVBAZ

Attack&Defend 10v10 - Prototype - v0.95

Attack&Defend 10v10 - Prototype - v0.95

Prototype.jpg

Russian Forces have managed to steal a protoype US Fighter Jet and they currently have it in a warehouse in Zelenogorsk. The US team must infiltrate the russian base at night and destroy the prototype before they steal the technology held within. Team Russia must defend the prototype at all costs, theres only 30 minutes before the Russian reinforcements arrive, who will suceed?

Addons needed:

NONE

Arma2 Version:

Known Bugs:

None

DOWNLOAD

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8HJX9F1M

If you're running no respawns, then a 30 minute 10 vs 10 is going to be WAY too long no matter how you design it.

If you're running no respawns, then a 30 minute 10 vs 10 is going to be WAY too long no matter how you design it.

Hi all

In reply to galzohar Depends how quickly and badly the west side OC wants to loose.

Of course neither of us can say as neither of us has played the battle.

So I will give it a try.

Kind Regards walker

Sorry forgot to mention there are respawns aswell as vehicle respawns

Sorry if this is a dumb question but still trying to learn the game but do I have to download the file to be able to play on a server or are the files just needed to run a server?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but still trying to learn the game but do I have to download the file to be able to play on a server or are the files just needed to run a server?

If it is on a server you join, you will automatically download the map.

Guys please leave me feedback on the mission, without it i cannot improove it or sort bugfixes

cheers

Sorry it took this long to get back to you. Some players in The U.R.C. enjoyed it much. Lots of potential. As with any gamers here are some simple suggestion tweeks:

1. Have a starting parameter: Time Limit (5 minutes, 10 munites, 15 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes)
  2. Have the timelimit display somewhere every 5 minutes, but most importantly when there is 1 minute left - I can't recall if the mission did this with 1 minute left, but think I recall it did (unless I am thinking of another game)
  3. Make the missions smaller scaled and not need vehicles. This fosters more team movement and with respawning people won't get pissed that they have to go get a vehicle again to get to the spots quick. Just my observation.
  4. Have the "Destroy" objective, but also have another mission version where the objective is to get 1 member of BLUFOR in a zone for 10 seconds. Yes it's simple, but honestly there are alot of players who don't understand some simple aspects such as drop satchel, set it off, etc. I'd rather have 2 missions (1 to destroy an item, the 2nd to get in a recon zone)
  5. Give basic loadouts for each team without restrictions (binocs ,NV, etc)
  6. Make this gametype a template meaning have both bases with the units, the objective, and necessary triggers for the game.

With a template I would make a few missions and call them up to have some fun sessions with folks for sure. Thanks for the work bud. Good stuff...