Sign in to follow this  
HomerMau BR

EF_Attack(SP)

arma2.jpg

Description:

As a squad leader of a Special Force team your mission is to infiltrate enemy territory, destroy anti-air radar system and reach extraction point in time.

:yay:

Installation:

Extract the pbo file(s) to your .\ArmA2\Missions (installation) folder.

http://www.4shared.com/file/117054614/97ea1b8e/EF_Attackchernarus.html

http://www.armedassault.info/index.p...=76&setlang=en

Edited by HomerMau BR

I only play coop these days. The picture is really cool looking though so I wouldn't mind playing this in co-op ;) .

//Niklas

Just gave it a quick go,i found it quite hard to get in the boat (which isnt your fault,more the game itself) because it seemed to want me to take the grenades or stanag magazines,rather than give me the icon to climb in the boat,and after swimming around the boat a bit all my gear got lost in the water :(

Aside from that when I got to the island my sneaking did no good as the enemy all just swarmed at me as soon as i left the beach!that aside the location & everything seemed good so il be giving it another go later :)

Just gave it a quick go,i found it quite hard to get in the boat (which isnt your fault,more the game itself) because it seemed to want me to take the grenades or stanag magazines,rather than give me the icon to climb in the boat,and after swimming around the boat a bit all my gear got lost in the water :(

Aside from that when I got to the island my sneaking did no good as the enemy all just swarmed at me as soon as i left the beach!that aside the location & everything seemed good so il be giving it another go later :)

To board the boat (or any other vehicle) hit enter and use the mouse whell to pick the seat.

To board the boat (or any other vehicle) hit enter and use the mouse whell to pick the seat.

But when I do that my character just tries to take more ammo from the boat rather than board it, as when I stand next to the boat I dont get the steering wheel or seat icons to get in,thats not your fault though its just how BIS have programmed the game,same goes for boarding other vehicles or trying to heal team mates,the wrong icons & options come up

But when I do that my character just tries to take more ammo from the boat rather than board it, as when I stand next to the boat I dont get the steering wheel or seat icons to get in,thats not your fault though its just how BIS have programmed the game,same goes for boarding other vehicles or trying to heal team mates,the wrong icons & options come up

Sorry, I typed wrong. You need to use the mouse whell (close to the vehicle), choose the driver seat and then hit enter (enter is my use key here).