Sign in to follow this  
ArmAMedic

[SP] Armoured Recon

New version available.

Mission Name: Armoured Recon

ArmA 2 version: 1.0

Addons required: None

Island: Chernarus

Description: New version 1.1. You can choose your APC, your soldier class, the opposition side, number and types of friendly and hostile forces, time of day.

http://www.filefront.com/14443683/ArmouredRecon1.1.zip

Edited by ArmAMedic

Basically go into a town and kill everyone. It's a little short but i love the way you can change the time and support at the beginning. Might be better if there were more enemys around.

Storyline: You are in the back of an APC with your squad, you are driven to point X, get out and fight the dynamic enemy presence. The friendly APC et al, helps you achieve this.

donate if you enjoy this scenario and want to see more.

Donate? Are you serious?

Dude if you want people to donate money to you, you are in wrong community. I'll suggest you stop asking for money.

Yes that's a bit rude. Considering the fact that there's lot's of full game modifications out there for free. Ace, FDFmod, CWR mod and many more.

Good luck hauling donations. :)

Storyline: You are in the back of an APC with your squad, you are driven to point X, get out and fight the dynamic enemy presence. The friendly APC et al, helps you achieve this.

I'm trying to play at night but it's a bit difficult without NVG. I didn't see any in the gear slot of the APC. You may want to add some to the player or put some in the APC for night/morning missions.

Good "mission"! Endless play ;)

A suggestion would be to let the player customize his gear and weapons before you start the mission, or add gear to the APC so the player can switch the stuff as he needs it!

THX

Nice mission. Do you have any plans to implement the addition of friendly ground forces - I see the selection menu for this is greyed out.

The first time I played this mission I was armed with an M16A2. Is that a bug? All the other times I had an M16A4.

Thank you for this mission. I have been playing the latest version for the last few days. Endless game play. Very nice. I look forward to seeing the evolution of this concept. Thanks again.

Is this mission still available? Filefront says the file is not available...

Donate? You serious?

People are releasing addons made over years and dont want a penny. Really, wrong community.

Thanks for the mission though.

Alex

this is a great mission thanks for making it, lots of replay, always something different. One idea-could you make it so we can choose the map as well, that would give us a chance to play out these recons in different terrains, etc