Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Vehicle UserActions not porting

Anyone know why this is? The userActions that worked very well in A1 are now not porting into A2.

class UserActions
       {
           // Lower Suspension
           class LowerSusp
           {
               displayName = $STR_UA_LowerSusp; // as seen in action menu @see Stringtable
               position = ""; // memory point of action
               radius = 0.1; // distance from memory point
               condition = "(player == driver this) && (0 == speed this) && !(surfaceIsWater getPos this) && (this animationPhase ""suspensionv1"" < 0.5)"; // 
               statement = "this animate[""suspensionv1"",1];this animate[""suspensionv2"",1];this animate[""suspL1"",1];this animate[""suspL2"",1];this animate[""suspL3"",1];this animate[""suspL4"",1];this animate[""suspL5"",1];"; // action of the input
               onlyForPlayer = true; // only player can perform?
           };
};

@Mods: again sorry for posting here but for the lack of better forums (i.e. A2 - Configging)

Guest RKSL-Rock
Anyone know why this is? The userActions that worked very well in A1 are now not porting into A2.

@Mods: again sorry for posting here but for the lack of better forums (i.e. A2 - Configging)

Increase the activation radius. Ive had the same problem. I ended up having to use 5m. But it all works.

Increase the activation radius. Ive had the same problem. I ended up having to use 5m.

:eek: Yeah, that answered one of my open questions, too :) Funny how such details made me stumble already quite a bit in Arma 2.

Thanks,

VictorFarbau