Sign in to follow this  
mondkalb

Vehicle spawner for LHDs

Aloha,

here's a little template mission, that allows you to spawn any vehicle on the LHD defined in the mission with just a few mouseclicks.

LHD-Template Download (6Kb)

How to use:

Simply copy the "MBG"-Folder into your missionfolder and copy the content of the included "Description.ext"/"Init.sqf" into your existing ones.

If you don't have any existing "Init.sqf" or "Description.ext", then simply copy the included ones into your mission directory without changing any existing files.

Place an object that will function as the "Console" and copy the following into it's init-line:

this addAction ["Open Spawnmenue", "MBG\MBG_AirportVehSpawn.sqf"];

That's all.

Ingame:

Simply open the menu, select your vehicle and click on a free space.

Please do not modify these scripts/files without my permission.

lhdspawnmenu.th.jpg

Sorry for the bloomed thumbnail, but that is what ArmA2 does. :)

Thx Mondkalb. Give this a try tomorrow!

Seems like a cool script :)

maybe a warefare mission where the carrier can be a capturable base thingy :)

I combined the spawner with the moveable LHD mod by Armatec on Chernarus. I simply had to find where on the map the cameras were looking and i put a carrier on there. I attached the PBO, as I am currently working on a multiplayer campain :) Kudos to Mondkalb for the spawner and ArMaTeC for the LHD module http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5874.

Edited by stuguy
forgot to document author

Guys, when you say "place an object that will function as the Console" what do you mean by that?

Also, how do I get to the menu to place the vehicles please?

cheers,

Wal

what does it mean "Place an object that will function as the "Console" and copy the following into it's init-line:"?

First, welcome to the forums. You'll find it a lovely, comforting place IF YOU FOLLOW THE RULES - you've broken a bad one by digging up old threads. Read the stickies at the top of every main thread and perhaps just lurk and read before posting.