Sign in to follow this  

Thought I'd get the ball rolling as far as the new animations were concerned . Here's what I've got so far - please contribute if you have more

Standing idle weapon lowered at waist

Aidlpercmstpsraswrfldnon_idlesteady01n

Aidlpercmstpsraswrfldnon_idlesteady02n

Aidlpercmstpsraswrfldnon_idlesteady03n

Aidlpercmstpsraswrfldnon_idlesteady04n

Injured lying on the ground

Aidlppnemstpsraswrfldnon0s

Rolling on back animation sequence

Lying on stomach needing aid

Aidlpercmstpsraswrfldnon

Roll onto back injured

Ainjppnemstpsnonwrfldnon_rolltoback

Roll around on back injured twitching and gasping

Ainjppnemstpsnonwrfldnon

Roll onto front injured

Ainjppnemstpsnonwrfldnon_rolltofront

Lying down on stomach injured

Amovppnemsprslowwrfldf

Unit being dragged sequence

unit being grabbed

Ainjppnemstpsnonwrfldb_grab

unit lying still while being dragged

Ainjppnemstpsnonwrfldb_still

unit being put back on the ground again

Ainjppnemstpsnonwrfldb_release

Unit being carried on shoulder

unit being picked up and put on shoulder

ainjpfalmstpsnonwrfldnon_carried_up

unit lying still while being carried on shoulder

ainjpfalmstpsnonwrfldnon_carried_still

unit being put back down on ground

ainjpfalmstpsnonwrfldnon_carried_down

Please let me know if I've made any transcription errors

EDIT: Started adding to the BIKI see: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA2:_Moves

Edited by norrin

I've been adding a few more animations to the BIKI page: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA2:_Moves

One thing I've encountered though is for some animations, eg. aav_driver, aav_cargoO1 etc, they cannot be set using the switchMove or playMove commands. Does anybody know how to use these animations, for instance using a new command?

Nice stuff man i really wana add some of these to my missions.. but how do you add them :P I was messing about trying to figure it out but i aint to good with editing atm any chance on a little help :P

unit playMove "nameofmove";

So should this work when placed in a units Initilization box? Is there anything special i need to do othter than that? The units name is man1

man1 playMove "amovpsitmstpsraswrfldnon_smoking";

I used it as a trigger and it works (although there is no cigarette in his hand which is lame) but is there no way to make it work from the units init.

Edited by Trikz

You can add the moves to the on activation field of a waypoint or trigger.

I have a spec ops officer in my mission who drops and does pressups every so often.

Ahh yeah just tested waypoints with 3 guys.. pretty cool cheers for the help guys.

I've been adding a few more animations to the BIKI page: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA2:_Moves

One thing I've encountered though is for some animations, eg. aav_driver, aav_cargoO1 etc, they cannot be set using the switchMove or playMove commands. Does anybody know how to use these animations, for instance using a new command?

have you tried them without any weapons on the units ??

Also there is a mission somewhere in the forums that has a animation viewer and lists 2441 animations...

Hey guy's i'm trying to get these animations working but they don't do annything. IN Arma 1 i could get them to work but now it doesn't even do annything. I tried to put them in triggers, waypoint activation even in the unit init line. Tried playmove and switchmove. All with no result. I'm trieng to get them to execute pushups with this string i got from the animation viewer: AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_exercisePushup

If somebody can get it to work can you send me you'r mission. Would be verry helpfull

I really can't get this to work :\. Any tips for a complete animation newbie?

Try this I've playmove doesnt work

Unit SwitchMove "amovpsitmstpsraswrfldnon_smoking"

I don't know about other people but this is not working for me:

Roll around on back injured twitching and gasping

Ainjppnemstpsnonwrfldnon

The unit just lays on his back and does not do any twitching nor gasping. I tried both playMove and switchMove.

Any suggestions what I'm doing wrong?

Hello guys I need help with this. so here i my set up. I have an AI moving to waypoint 1 where he will perform animation 1 then i need him to move to waypoint 2 where he will perform another animation. I need the duration of the animation to be random! them a need him to stop it all and move to another waypoint ones a trigger i set up as an alarm goes off. Can someone help me. I was able to get the AI to move to waypoint 1 and do the animation 1 then the animation stops and he does not move to waypoint 2. :/

anyone? would condition be a solution?? waypoint1 == true on the act of waypoint1 and on the condition windown of waypoint 2 put waypoint1 ???