• Topics

• V0.0.1 Is now on the workshop   Suppressor Pack with included contents 5.56 - Basic Long Suppressor, M4 2000, AWC Thundertrap, KAC PRT, KAC PRT MCQ, KAC PRT with Manta cover, Russian PBS1, Russian PBS 4 .308 – AWC Thundertrap Pistol 9x19 – WD 40 can   Also a Suppressor Weapons box for GM to spawn with an M16 from Bacon that will support the suppressors if for some reason they are locked out of the mission and you have to get them.   Things to come once I get some idea of how its working for people. Moar Suppressors, Otter Creek Polonium, More Manta covers, multiple suppressor wraps, Magazines, novelty and otherwise I have done some testing but will be interested to hear any issues.   Known issues – Muzzle location is inside suppressor due to current setup for muzzle flash in the game engine. Aks do not currently support suppressors from the ones I have seen. So the PBS1 and 4 are more of a long term thing I hope to see. A couple of the suppressors have a slickness to the texture. Still working on specularity.     Thanks to all the modders especially Bacon for all his additions like the dependencies used here. Thanks to Pufu, Zelik and Soul Assassin on the Arma Discord for putting me on the right path with the textures and learning how the PBR works. All models are Free or Paid for by me using Royalty free licence.    
    • That's a lot of addons! And a lot of errors with them.
    • Thank you!  Finally had a chance to sit down and mess with this.  I put my extra variables into it to zazz it up and everything works.  Here's what I added to randomize the attack vector.  I'm still not convinced BIS fixed the "random" command, as the attack run doesn't change much, but whatever...it works.  I'll mess with it some more.
          _id = player addAction [ "Call CAS Gun Run", { openMap true; onMapSingleClick " [[_pos,random [270,335,359],'RHS_A10',0],'MIL_CAS.sqf'] remoteExec ['BIS_fnc_execVM',2]; onMapSingleClick ''; openMap false; gunRunTrigger=true; "; } ];   I removed the _target variable in there.  I'm guessing that's not need now, correct?  It works without it.   Thanks again!  
    • We're revisiting this project this Sunday, test mission.
    • I'm currently fixing a lot of bugs regarding textures in the Virtual Arsenal preview. Basicly all unit configs require a rework 😞