Sign in to follow this  
catito14

Campania de Malvinas MOD

CAZADORES DE MONTE begins the developing of the "CAMPANIA DE MALVINAS" for Armed Assault.

At difference of our last mod for Operation Flashpoint, this time the developing is open. In our forum you can follow the progress and see more details of the work for the creation of the mod.

Soon we will liberate the addons that we have in BETA stage. You will have the possibility of download them and test them in our server, and you will be able to post the results of your test and collaborate directly with us.

Regards

-------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE March 21/2010

Download the beta of our mod:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=70617&page=12

Edited by catito14

Always like a good Falklands war mod.

I'll be keeping an eye on this one smile_o.gif

Southy

nice units and weapons you got there ! keep up the good work, it's really promising !

Good to see you got the English part of the site up and running!  smile_o.gif

Shouldn't this be the Falkland Islands campaign? I believe that we settled this when we proved it was indeed ours...

Maybe if there were any British people working on the mod things would've been different?

The units and weapons you have shown on the site so far look very impressive. I'll have to bookmark the website and keep my eye on the progress with great interest. smile_o.gifthumbs-up.gif

Thanks to all for the answers! Soon we will post new images, and the links for download the packs.

Dear Dr_Chris shouldn't this be an adult post? Your message is rude and its trying to generate unnecessary political conflicts and it´s already reported to the moderator.

The MOD is create by our team, but indeed we count with the help of people of many countrys (Italy, Poland, Spain, even Great Britain) so please don´t try to generate a "child" conflict for the name of the mod. If you don´t like it...well, don´t look it wink_o.gif

Kind Regards

Haha, you fooled me there. I got all giddy to DL the beta weapons pack but the link is not quite active. I'm excited to see it says soon though.

I look forward to checking them out. Thanks for the info and the english version of the website.  thumbs-up.gif

One more thing, don't get after them for the name of the Mod. They're doing the work therefore they can pick the name. It's just a game. The content is all that matters and I like what I see thus far.

Keep up the good work guys.

Well the weapons are just an edited version of Vilas's weaponpack (original pack is downloadable)

Looking great guys, looking forward to download this mod thumbs-up.gif

Well the weapons are just an edited version of Vilas's weaponpack (original pack is downloadable)

Looking great guys, looking forward to download this mod thumbs-up.gif

Is exactly like Lennard said, the 90% of the weapons pack is created by Vilas and re-edited by us. wink_o.gif

Thanks for your words mates!! biggrin_o.gif

Kind Regards

Thanks to all for the answers! Soon we will post new images, and the links for download the packs.

Dear Dr_Chris shouldn't this be an adult post? Your message is rude and its trying to generate unnecessary political conflicts and it´s already reported to the moderator.

The MOD is create by our team, but indeed we count with the help of people of many countrys (Italy, Poland, Spain, even Great Britain) so please don´t try to generate a "child" conflict for the name of the mod. If you don´t like it...well, don´t look it  wink_o.gif

Kind Regards

Sorry, I must've just misread the name of the Islands - I thought they were kept as the Falkland Islands, for which many soldiers died to make so.

Wasn't making a childish post, but meh. Just feel pretty strongly about calling them their actual name as opposed to the name Argentina wanted but didn't get.

Anywho, in all looks like it's a good mod so keep it up.

Can we leave the political stuff out of that?

This is a mod for a game. If you want to discuss the political side of that, there is a thread in the Offtopic forum for that. Thanks.

Yea W0lle, but those lads died, thats not just political, it is a moral rebuke. I think you will find a lot of people with a problem with that title.

Anyway, looks like an awesome project. Good luck chaps.

Sorry, I must've just misread the name of the Islands - I thought they were kept as the Falkland Islands, for which many soldiers died to make so.

Wasn't making a childish post, but meh. Just feel pretty strongly about calling them their actual name as opposed to the name Argentina wanted but didn't get.

What did you really expect? Didn't you look at their website?

In their forums, the "mod leader" has as a signature

(screamed out in capitals) "LAS MALVINAS SON SIEMPRE

ARGENTINAS" (BTW massive hypocrisy from "catito"

just now) and everything on the site smacks of a distinct lack

of impartiality. They asked me to help with British stuff (even

asking for my models) but after looking at their website I

decided I wanted nothing at all to do with it. And, just for

the record, I'd have walked away if it was full of jingoistic

"The Falklands are British" crap too.

Do you have permission to port the FLK mod's Blowpipe, KAR-98 and M79 models displayed on your site, to your mod?

Do you have permission to port the FLK mod's Blowpipe, KAR-98 and M79 models displayed on your site, to your mod?

Hi, the Mauser and the M79 models are created by our team for the MALVINAS mod for OFP. And for the Blowpipe, yes, CBFASI gave permission to use it.

Thanks to all those who commented about the models and the mod referring to the game.

The rest of you, well.... the moderator has already spoken

Kind Regards

EDIT: MY MISTAKE, the mauser is from FLK too.

Please guys, last warning. Malvinas seems to be the normal spanish word for Falklands, so keep cool. We don't urge the "Bundeswehr Mod" to rename to "German Army Mod" here as well. And if I'm doing/thinking something totally wrong with this last statement, PM me about it, do not post here about it.

As said, last warning.

Hi, the Mauser and the M79 models are created by our team for the MALVINAS mod for OFP. And for the Blowpipe, yes, CBFASI gave permission to use it.

Thanks to all those who commented about the models and the mod referring to the game.

Kind Regards

Okay, just the textures on them looked a lot like how I remember the FLK ones, as well the Blowpipe that was FLK's.

Anyway, your Argentine character models are looking pretty good and having tried Vilas' weapons, they're of a decent quality too.

Kind Regards

Okay, just the textures on them looked a lot like how I remember the FLK ones, as well the Blowpipe that was FLK's.

Anyway, your Argentine character models are looking pretty good and having tried Vilas' weapons, they're of a decent quality too.

Thanks, soon we will apdate the units section, and we upload the british troops photos. wink_o.gif

Kind Regards

If you have any Ofp aicraft you want/need imported to Arma, drop me a PM, got a bit of spare time over Christmas So could convert a few for you.

Southy

If you have any Ofp aicraft you want/need imported to Arma, drop me a PM, got a bit of spare time over Christmas So could convert a few for you.

Southy

Thanks Eble, there i sent to you a PM. wink_o.gif

Kind Regards

Please guys, last warning. Malvinas seems to be the normal spanish word for Falklands, so keep cool. We don't urge the "Bundeswehr Mod" to rename to "German Army Mod" here as well. And if I'm doing/thinking something totally wrong with this last statement, PM me about it, do not post here about it.

As said, last warning.

Confirmed.

As I am french we say Malouines for Falklands, Falklands don't exist for us, only Malouines, Malvinas in castillano.