Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

PRACS.jpg

Finally after many months of hard work we are ready to release our addons. Project RACS would like to thank everyone thats helped over the past few months and all the other MOD teams that so kindly shared thier work between teams. I would like to thank Vilas, the FFAA Mod, the Malvinas MOD, Footmunch, ACES, Ebud,Rellikki, Shadow NX, Obmar, Bush Wars team, RockofSL, Gnat, Scars09, RockIslandMarine, DataKill, and CapMorgan. Please refer to the enclosed readmes for individual credits for each item.

Shout out to the team:

Wld427             FA Dalai Lamar        EddyD      

and countless others who have provided input along the way

******************************************************************************************

Thanks meathead for a really cool video.

******************************************************************************************

All Links available at the project RACS Webpage:

http://www.projectracs.armaholic.eu/

glad they are coming along nicely smile_o.gif this is a much awaited mod , thanks !

Congratulations for Project RACS first release. May there be many to come!

Mirage III looks real nice.

"insert mach 1 jet engine noise.. "Thanx you Racs team now i got a bird to whiplash the Sla with. speak of the devil. migs at 4 aclock low. "cya later. "dives in for the attack...

Great news guys, im realy glad you got a release out. keep up thje great work biggrin_o.gif

hey looks sweet, a bit short descriptions only, what ground attack weapons do the Mirage have? is it air to ground missiles or LGB bombs? smile_o.gif

Takes off good and files nicely.

The gun aimpoint could be placed a bit higher though, and the aircraft definitly needs more HUD.

I also noticed that the flaps does not have a animation.

This plane also has the bug that the F-16 has, there is a big hole in the plane if you look completely back to the right inside the cockpit.

Good release anyhow wink_o.gif

It's a pretty cool airplane, but it's got some problems with lift, it seems very heavy. It's also missing a shadow LOD and the cockpit could definatley use some better textures and model work. The gear animation needs some work too, but that's a simple fix actually, you need to use the minvalue and maxvalue settings to get it to not overlap, as in, the gear itself should deploy a bit after the gear housing does. Also, a sound for the gear would be awsome.

The HUD is lacking and a horizon is essential.

The RPT throws these two errors out:

In Vehicle: pracs_mirage3\pracs_mirage3.p3d missing driver get in direction point

In Vehicle: pracs_mirage3\pracs_mirage3.p3d missing driver get in direction point

In Vehicle: pracs_mirage3\pracs_mirage3.p3d missing cargo get in direction point

In Vehicle: pracs_mirage3\pracs_mirage3.p3d missing cargo get in direction point

Besides that, thumbs up.  thumbs-up.gif

Thanks guys for the feedback. The "hole" will be fixed and we will take a look into that RPT file error. HUD issue and shadows will be fixed with next update...

I also updated the first post with the loadouts....

Please remember the Mirage is not intended to anchor our mod so there will not be a bunch of different versions. We have several more aircraft coming that will fill the gaps.

pistols.gif

Those Mirage III's work great. Can't wait to see the other goodies you have in the pipeline.

Keep up the good work lads smile_o.gif

F-16 Fighting falcons are released. This should hold you over until we can get the scripting finished for the wingtip missiles...... Happy hunting..... pistols.gif

hehe i found a little strange thing in the readme for the F-16, it has the same content as the one for The mirage and it doesn't display the F-16 class name only the mirage. tounge2.gif

oops..... we made one giant readme that we continually update..... i forgot to update thet before i uploaded it...