Sign in to follow this  

Armaholic internal server error

Hi all.

I just wanted to inform you here before everybody starts worrying about the Armaholic website status I made an errror tonight.

I have been working on a new security fix for our website which will allow me to add a great new feature to our forums but I screwed up and now there is an error in the .htacces stopping acces to the site.

Sunraa our tech guy now has to fix my screwup sad_o.gif but he is asleep.

I hope in the morning we will be back (its just a matter of removing one line).

Great job Fox.

crazy_o.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

band.gif

Ahaha, i was wondering what the issue was, I was getting worried, my favorite site was down (I must confess, im an armaholic tounge2.gif )

Thanks to Sunraa we are back up again......I am already buying all the beers from the local shops for him. If you want to donate a couple let me know smile_o.gif

@W0lle

I fear no admin nor moderator (thats a quote......kind of tounge2.gif)

@Chip360

We continue our work until armaholic is a word which you can find in any Vocabulary wink_o.gif

I noticed that the whole site is down since the first of October and everyone is going crazy. If you don't mind me asking. What happened? :)

Thanks for reading.

I noticed that the whole site is down since the first of October and everyone is going crazy. If you don't mind me asking. What happened? :)

Thanks for reading.

Search and you shall [find] :)

@Foxhound,

I still cant access the website. I get a webpage telling me to flush my web cache. Ive followed those instructions, which dont cover windows 7 by the way, and i still cant access the site. Great stuff up mate, what am i suppose to do now ?

Same here. Getting this message:

If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:

webmaster@armaholic.com

It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

•The IP address has changed.

•There has been a server misconfiguration.

•The site may have been moved to a different server.

If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.

Tried the DNS clear but no go.

Guys please use this topic where I keep you all updated:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=108314

Please lock this one to keep things not "crossed" with info.

Just to answer the above..........the above is actually good, it means the server is back up. Now we can start to reconfigure it all. So, you will see that page (or equal like errors) some longer.