Sign in to follow this  
Abs_01

Operation Northstar WIP

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since we've made anything really public, so I thought it was about time we got an update. We are hard at work getting some new models ready, and I thought that I would show what we've been up to. Click on the images for larger pictures.

First: The Coyote

This model is almost complete. All that's missing is a C6 machine gun up top.

CoyoteProgress48s.jpg

Second: The Mamba APC

This model is complete. Took about 5 days to build. The Mamba has been used in many theaters of operation, including Bosnia.

MambaProgress10s.jpg

MambaProgress11s.jpg

Stay tuned for more updates! wink_o.gif

Abs

Nice! Do the Canucks actually use/used the Mamba? I thought it was RG-31 only? smile_o.gif

Models are really nice. Can you show us some O2 pics ? Keep up the good work. thumbs-up.gif

The models looks great.. So do you plan to release them once ArmA arrives? It would actually be quite cool if you made a pack of Canadian peace keepers who are sent to Sahrani when the war breaks out.. Perhaps you could collaborate with the BW or OFrP mods? This would be a quite interesting mod.

I would be willing to work with different mods as an exchange sort of deal. After all, we should all be helping each other out.

smile_o.gif I like your idea about the peacekeeping mission. All we need is the game wink_o.gif

Also, yes, these are for armed assault. It's why I don't have any o2 shots of it.

Yeah.. I just thought of it and it sounded like a great idea so I created a topic about it where people might be able to evolve the idea further.

Thoses models look superb but does anyone know if ArmAs will degrade the final model ingame as much as OFP.

Also i know i'm gonna sound like a complete idiot, but how does the driver get in the mamba ?

Thoses models look superb but does anyone know if ArmAs will degrade the final model ingame as much as OFP.

Also i know i'm gonna sound like a complete idiot, but how does the driver get in the mamba ?

From the back door or one of the hatches.

wow a mamba... will it actually stand up to mines and rpgs etc liek the real life one?

Thanks for all the compliments, guys!

As for how it will behave in-game, I'm hoping that ArmA's config will allow for different armour values. I haven't checked out the wiki yet on the config, so we're going to have to wait and see.

Abs

Nice to see that you work again on Projects for OFP/AA.

Keep up the good looki9ng work! smile_o.gif

best regards

Imutep

Well, it's been a month, and I'm back with another update. Apart from UV mapping and other behind the scenes stuff, nothing really interesting has been going on at ONS...oh, except for our brand new LAVIII model (Model was based on the same one from CSC Modelling as a reference only). Here are some pics! (Click for larger versions)

LAVIIIProgress06s.jpg

LAVIIIProgress07s.jpg

LAVIIIProgress08s.jpg

LAVIIIProgress09s.jpg

In addition to the LAVIII our texturer, Doc, is working on a surprise for OFP, so we haven't completely ported over to ArmA just yet.

Keep watching this space!

Abs

wow, those models are really clean and crisp looking, jeep up the good work smile_o.gif

Yep. We do plan on making that. No word as to when, though. wink_o.gif

Also, while I'm here I thought I'd show a picture of the latest project we've got going. Here it is:

HLVWProgress10s.jpg

Abs

Can't believe I forgot to mention that. crazy_o.gif

Yep, it's a 10-ton HLVW. It's the main one being used in Afghanistan, as far as we can tell from all the pictures.

Abs