-New town names

FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE 2003-06-05 12-37-19-51.jpg

You can download from @WAR

HERE.

Here is a couple more screenshots.

edit: pic size over 100kb!

FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE 2003-06-04 23-51-31-941.jpg

FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE 2003-06-04 23-49-59-721.jpg

I must admit I'm not much of an OFP WW2 buff - but this island might just turn me around...nice!

Looks good, Can't wait till it's on a mirror that isn't the steaming pile of .... they call fileplanet.

Mirror anyone ?

Al

Ahhh delete my reply....  my stupid free picture servers never lets me link to the picys... and the one hosting my avatar went down.   sad_o.gif

Anyhoo..... this island looks great!  I just wish it didn't force the user to download that WWII bunker pack as those aren't the best. The best I think are still the Bunker packs by GFX707.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Ahhh delete my reply....  my stupid free picture servers never lets me link to the picys... and the one hosting my avatar went down.   sad_o.gif

Anyhoo..... this island looks great!  I just wish it didn't force the user to download that WWII bunker pack as those aren't the best.   The best I think are still the Bunker packs by GFX707.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

if you use a ftp client you can use this:

users: pictures@tacticalblunder.com

pass: pictures

domain: tacticalblunder.com

just create your own directory (pics show up at tacticalblunder.com/pictures/milesteg)

if not you can just use ftp://newfiles:newfiles@evilmadman.com

Kewl!  Thanks for the links guys!  smile_o.gif

Much appreciated.  

Lets see if this pic works now...

Here's the mission I wanna make with this map:

SIMSONSsavingPrivateMillhouse.jpg

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

lmao...nice poster! wow_o.gif  When that film coming out? Looks interesting... tounge_o.gif

Nice idea there, never though on changing a BIS island into a WW2 version... looks good. :thumbsup:

Waterman. biggrin_o.gif

excellent work crow. This was being discussed a while back good to see someone has actually produced it. Excellent detail especially the beach part. Now im just waiting for WW2 Nogova island smile_o.gif

Kewl!  Thanks for the links guys!  smile_o.gif

Much appreciated.  

Lets see if this pic works now...

Here's the mission I wanna make with this map:

SIMSONSsavingPrivateMillhouse.jpg

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

LOL!  Would be funny if they actually made that biggrin_o.gif  I can imagine homer simpson wondering what to do with all these bullets flying at him on omaha beah biggrin_o.gif.  Krusty the clown would also be good as a soldier biggrin_o.gif  And burns could be the German commander  wow_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

hey miles teg, kick ass stuff u made there!!! wink_o.gif

Oh Noo.. I didn't make the poster. I saw that posted I think on this forum a loooooooong time ago.

But yeah it would be helarious to make some custom faces from the Simpsons and make a mission based on this poster. smile_o.gif Sadly though I'm not good at face editing. sad_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Very promising pictures! and a very good idea too! I can only encourage the forces at work to have a go at converting all the bis islands.

TopCover.

P.S. i just cant get rid of the image of Homer Simspon firing a law at a BMP, misses, and lets out a wholeharted "DOOOH!"  biggrin_o.gif

But yeah it would be helarious to make some custom faces from the Simpsons

*Cough*

Homer smile_o.gif

Ontopic: I like the idea of taking away the russian bases. I would replace the trees with resistance trees and maybe put some tall hedgegroves on the roadside. smile_o.gif

Klaus has told me that he wants to put in the hedge rows but there are none pre made. I will pass on the challenge to make all BIS islands into WWII.

excellent work crow. This was being discussed a while back good to see someone has actually produced it. Excellent detail especially the beach part. Now im just waiting for WW2 Nogova island smile_o.gif

Thanks but Klaus remade the island.

Very promising pictures! and a very good idea too! I can only encourage the forces at work to have a go at converting all the bis islands.

TopCover.

P.S. i just cant get rid of the image of Homer Simspon firing a law at a BMP, misses, and lets out a wholeharted "DOOOH!" biggrin_o.gif

I passed this on to Klaus and he told me he is working on WW2 Kolgujev.

anyone else get major graphic screwups when this addon is run with the hisky pack?