Sign in to follow this  
monovdd

[release] Eodmydog v. 0.1

This script is deprecated. Now EODmydog is an addon for ARMA 2 CO. Follow this link

Edited by monovdd
Please watch max file size!

cool stuff thanks

I will try it when I won't have problems with their RC2

Now we need biscuits or bones addon (for the dog of course) :p

Edited by panda123

CIM,

EOD Mod,

and Now EOD Dogs, awesome.

Just a suggestion but EOD dogs are not attack dogs. But I know that means two scripts or mods to separate them. Maybe you could set an option in the one script to separate them ?

Nice job, much appreciated.

Can you make an version without ACE?

In fact it works without ACE, the only problem is that ARMA 2 don´t have mines like mines in ACE. But you can use this script in any mission without ACE.

CIM,

EOD Mod,

and Now EOD Dogs, awesome.

Just a suggestion but EOD dogs are not attack dogs. But I know that means two scripts or mods to separate them. Maybe you could set an option in the one script to separate them ?

Nice job, much appreciated.

In future versions i will implement a new configuration for the script.

Thanks everybody, If any of you have a problem with the script, please report it.

Special thanks to Foxhound for publish this script in armaholic.

Edited by monovdd

Excellent idea and well executed! I almost wish we had a stick to throw for it lol.

Good works! But PM me please, I can assist to make this mod is Multilanguage! And this be very good!

---------- Post added at 14:31 ---------- Previous post was at 14:28 ----------

Specialy for this mod my buddy start make a new dogs models :)

So, tested this out in a multiplayer mission tonight and had some interesting issues. I had the init line on one player, our main engineer. He was able to call in an unlimited amount of EOD dogs (worked fine on local machine or editor preview, these issues arose when on a dedicated server). Also, when I walked up to him, it added the action for me to call in a dog, but the dog remained under his control.

Anyone else had these issues?

First, I apologize for not included in the credits Rommel's script, he made a EOD script a while ago and EODmyDOG use a portion of their work. I apologize to him and the community for my mistake, however his was not done on purpose.

On the other hand, there are still some problems with the multiplayer addAction, however the script works fine most of the time.

Been trying to install this and having issues..Im new to this..I followed the directions but am lost on modifying the sound.hpp...tried to load without that and got ctd...so am a bit lost as to what exactly i need to modify..like I said new to this and yours is actually the first add-on that i am going to use in my first mission..any help would be great..Thanks!

JC

Guys this script is deprecated. All your problems are resolved in the addon version.