Sign in to follow this  
monovdd

[release] aisup | ai supply | script for arma 2 co | v. 1.1

AISUP V.1.1 by Monovdd

Description: Deploy in the battlefield everything that an advanced unit needs. Your unit is out of ammo? call for supplies. Your unit needs a ride, call for a vehicle.This script is completly customizable, you can extend the playability in MP or SP with this script.

What this do?: This script call for an airdrop supplies. Airdrop is performing by the A.I in a MV22 Osprey or in C130J. In a certain altitude and distance, AI drops with parachute the cargo that you need in battlefield.

Requeriments: ARMA 2 CO (COMBINED OPERATIONS) and CBA Community Based addon

Autor: Monovdd | Carlos Alberto Arango Schutz (monovdd@hotmail.com)

Credits: Team Condor | CAA | GLadiador, Scar and Royal for testing.

Notes: Works fine in SP & MP (Dedicated and non dedicated servers)

Version: 1.1 (RELEASE VERSION)

Use: Put the following in a trigger

_nul = [MODE,"TIPE OF PLANE","TIPE OF CARGO",INTERNAL CARGO,FLY HIGHT,DROP DISTANCE,POST FLY HIGHT,"LENGUAGE", CREDITS] execvm "scripts\AISUP.sqf";

Example:

_nul = [true,1,"HMMWV",true,150,170,1000,"es",true] execvm "scripts\AISUP.sqf";[/spoil]

Configuration:

MODE:

Values: True | False

Description: If is true player can mark the map where air supply is needed. If False player recive air supply in the marker AISUP_LZ (Play the example mission in order to see how it works)

TIPE OF PLANE:

VALUES: 1 = C130J

2 = MV22 OSPREY

TIPE OF CARGO:

VALUES: CLASSNAME OF WHAT THE PLAYER WANT TO DROP IN THE COMBAT ZONE

INTERNAL CARGO

VALUES: True | False

Description: If is true player can put some objects inside the original cargo. In order to add internal cargo you must edit the file AISUP_CARGAR.sqf

FLY HIGHT,DROP DISTANCE and POST FLY HIGHT

VALUES: ANY NUMBER

LENGUAGE

VALUES: es | en

Description: If you want change the lenguage of the script, you can select es (español) or en (english) Special Note: Put es or en in lowercase

CREDITS

TRUE | FALSE

Description: If is true show the credits

Descripción en Español

Description: Despliegue en el campo de batalla todo lo que una unidad de avanzada necesita. ¿Su unidad está sin munción? Llame por suminsitros. ¿Su unidad necesita desplazarse rápidamente? Pida un Vehículo. Este script es completamente personalizable y con él usted podrá extender la jugabilidad en MP (servidores dedicados o no dedicados) y SP.

¿Qúe hace esto?: El Script pide suministros aéreos. Los suministros son enviados o en MV22 o en un C130J piloteado por la IA. A cierta altitud, velocidad y distancia del área designada como lz, la IA lanzará los suministros.

Requeriments: ARMA 2 CO (COMBINED OPERATIONS) y CBA Community Based addon

Uso: Ponga lo siguiente en un trigger

_nul = [MODO,"TIPO DE AVION","TIPO DE CARGA",CARGA_INTERNA,ALTURA,DISTACIALAN,ALTURAPOS,"IDIOMA", CREDITOS] execvm "scripts\AISUP.sqf";

Ejemplo:

_nul = [true,1,"HMMWV",true,150,170,1000,"es",true] execvm "scripts\AISUP.sqf";

Autor: Monovdd | Carlos Alberto Arango Schutz (monovdd@hotmail.com)

Créditos: Team Condor | CAA | Gladiador y Scar por testear.

Edited by monovdd

This looks really awesome especially the night drop illuminated Chute. You say it also works on Dedicated I will definitely be using this. Any known bugs or Incompatibilities with mods or scripts? When I saw this I thought maybe this was an adaption from BTK Cargo drop made into AI cargo drop form. We use BTK cargo drop so we can fly and and make drops. So do you think this and BTK will butt heads or do they get along together. If we had both then we would have fully Functional Logistics.

Thanks for support new ideas Foxhound.

Eaglezero6205. This script works very well in dedicated and works fine with other addons like ACE. This works like BTK but the cargo drop is made by the IA. If you use this with BTK you will have everything to support the troops onto the battlefield.

:)

Ive been having problems with this script, at higher altitudes planes just fly over and dont drop anything

Hey I was on the forums and thought I would drop in here to let you know that for some strange reason when I drop ammo crates Some or most are Invisible and just the chute drops and leaves nothing and then the other thing was that for ACE crates some show up but you are unable to access the Gear menu. In other words the Cute drops whatever crate and it becomes,stays a static object with now Action menu to access Gear or anything for that matter. The vehicles work perfect though. Also Im running into a problem where I moved copied all the scripts into my mission folder then copy pasted all the stuff in your demo over to a mission in Takistan just to see if I could and I call the Radios,the planes spawn and fly over but don't drop anything?? Maybe an Incompatibility with other scripts IM running though not sure but the Crates thing is definitely not an Incompatibility issue.

Crates can sometimes be slow to add the gear command. Are the crate's contents scripted?