Sign in to follow this  
tom3kb

[CAMP-SP] Sword team

Hi, today i release one of my old campaigns (i made this in January 2010).

Campaign "Sword Team" v.2.0

For playing you need:

Arma 2 CO v1.59 [Arma 2 v.1.09 and Operation Arrowhead v.1.59]

Changelog:

v.2.0

- English version

- small bug fixes in missions and in briefings

v.1.0

- (december 2010) final version (Polish version)

Short info:

-storyline is simple, you are Marine (recon team) and you must accomplish few task during Operation Harvest Red, you play as team leader in Sword Team,

-3 missions single player campaign,

-intro, outro, short cutscene,

-you can change weapons in briefing,

-now all briefings and texts are in English, sorry for mistakes in briefings, i dont speak english to good,

-if one of your men will die you must load the game (wenn someone from your team is dead mission will be failed in few seconds),

Link:

Campaign Sword Team v.2.0

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nc1avo

Armaholic mirror:

Campaign Sword Team v.2.0

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15601

Edited by tom3kb

I'm on the first mission and it is very good. I like the distance between objectives; not too far, not too short. The fight in the small town is a nice touch too.:)

Two things:

1) the UH-60 the player is riding in at the start doesn't really path find at all. Is it supposed to travel to a certain destination and let you off? I simply press "disembark" and hope it doesn't crash when it lands.

2) I have traveled to the 1st secondary objective to destroy the patrol of 2 cars, but cannot find them, although there is the wreck of one car. Do they have a set patrol?

So far really enjoying it. Keep it up!

@strac_sapper

Im glad that you like the campaign so far :), 1st mission is the longest from all.

1. Chopper will fly to marker Drop zone where your team will jump from heli, but if you want you can disembark earlier.

2. 2 cars patrol, they are patroling roads Bor-Kozlowka-Drozino-Bor sometimes its hard to find them ;) and its secundary objectiv you dont have to finish him too end the mission.