Sign in to follow this  
marseille77

GermA WIP tread

Long ago I've released some addons and today I will present you some news of my projects...

1. BGS Pack update...

brdbgs76.th.jpg brdgsg9sniper73.th.jpg

http://amt.kkwebservices.de/index.php?page=RGalleryImageWrapper&itemID=107&type=page#imageTop

http://amt.kkwebservices.de/index.php?page=RGalleryImageWrapper&itemID=108&type=page#imageTop

2. German Police instructors in desert war scenarios... (German Desert Police Pack)

dpolicemandesert.th.jpg

http://amt.kkwebservices.de/index.php?page=RGalleryImageWrapper&itemID=111&type=page#imageTop

http://amt.kkwebservices.de/index.php?page=RGalleryImageWrapper&itemID=110&type=page#imageTop

3. THW Pack (Federal Agency for Technical Relief)

dthwworker.th.jpg

The THW help in Germany after disasters since 1950 and is also in foreign countries active like in Somalia or Afghanistan.

Some new pictures...

Released stuff from last days

atwegamen.th.jpgatwegacom.th.jpg

Austrian Objects Pack (WIP)

atpostobjects.th.jpg

Excellent work, I'm pleased to see the Austrian police expanded, with further additions planned.

Also, the new objects look great so far, always something to look forward to :)

Nice looking models/textures.

Is there a chance you can get the front grip working on the Steyr? I know it should be able to happen as there are quite a few other guns I've seen where the soldiers hold the front grip.

Is there a chance you can get the front grip working on the Steyr? I know it should be able to happen as there are quite a few other guns I've seen where the soldiers hold the front grip.

The Steyr Weapon not by me. Thats an external pack by USEC. You must ask them for bugs.

New updates of my Austrian Tracked Pack -- The M109A5Ö Howitzer

63ujt6i93a44.jpg wiaycf6zjoui.jpg

c4wyifvc2brw.jpg

Wow, these are coming along nicely. What vehicles do you plan to include? Ulan APC maybe?

Yes I want to. I've began with the Pandur chassis but for training I built this old fashioned Tank with Sketchup

npc5nfci3rpo.jpg cttuergavmq.jpg

I would talk to FFAA mod and see if you could convert their Pizarro IFV to A2 Standards. Also, do you plan on the SK-105?

Marseille77, I must admit that I like the direction you're taking here. Certainly a very original, non-mainstream content that's to be expected, and very informative - it may be ignorant of me, but until I checked for it today I didn't know anything about an Ulan APC.

Looking forward to the upcoming additions. Good luck

Thanks for the positive replys.

@Topas

The Ulan APC was also unknown for me.

AustrA Project

At the time I stopped the work on that and working on a new Bundeswehr Addon. It's only a break.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new project that I began few days ago...

Bundeswehr Soldiers of the 1950/60's

a42l7sxsw88a.jpg wxe217cexvyu.jpg

These soldiers are dressed with the early splintertarn camo that was used by the Bundeswehr from 1956 til ca. 1962. The jacket was also worn by Soldiers in the 1970's. (My father had worn this on an army picture of 1972). Some of the equipment were adopted by the Americans or the German Wehrmacht. I'm also will make a paratrooper who was equiped with a M38 Steelhelmet

(Picture of 1959 with the ministry of defense Strauss) and UZI.

00166.jpg Splittertarn

00106.jpg Amöbentarn (schelter-half on pack)

Edited by Marseille77
update

Today some ingame advances...

Soldiers ingame

ssm9cmp7lxc2.jpg oifde8snymkv.jpg

w.i.p.

fv1gf4wjfnwt.jpg 4uc79db1688r.jpg

- MP2 with wooden buttstock

- G1 (german FN FAL)