Sign in to follow this  
xeno426

TGW US Army Weapon Replacement pack

Updated 30 July, 2011

th_USReplacement1.jpg

th_USReplacement2.jpg

This mod changes the default small arms loadout of the US Army force in Operation Arrowhead. No longer do they carry Mk.16 and Mk.17 weapons; instead it's a mix of A2/OA M4 and M16 rifles (primarily M4A1).

----Known Issues--------------------------

Since the range of attachments available to the M4/M16 in the vanilla game are far more limited than the options for the SCAR (no holo sights on any M4/M16 that do not also have a GL, no TWS sights), substitutions with rough equivalents had to be made (aimpoint instead of holo, etc).

Changelog:

Initial release

Mirrors:

- MediaFire: TGW US Weapon Replacement v1.0

- Armaholic: TGW US Weapon Replacement v1.0

Edited by Xeno426
hurr i good grammar

More M4A1's would be fine but I've been waiting for something like that!

I installed this mod, and it was working perfectly, but now when I quit a downloaded mission or campaign once, I am unable to play it again as it says *name of mission here* cannot be play/edited because downloadable content tgw.oa weapon replacer. tgw.oa weapon *something else* cannot be found/deleted. I tried deleting it,same, the I deleted and re installed the missions, same. the hell?

I've seen something similar to this before, but I don't recall what the fix was. Can you post the exact error message you get? It sounds like you're not loading in with a required mod or file.