PLA 3.2

Cause I don't understand chinsese (and probably people from China don't understand polish language) there's no information about what's difference between 3.1 and 3.2 version. I saw elements of SLX mod in 3.2 but I didn't check this mod carefully.

If You want read more about this mod check

http://www.chinavme.com/forum.php

and try to understand something :p cause I couldn't :D

Credits go to:

-VME team

Download link -my mirror

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZQXPK7TU

Bielow

Nice thank you could never get their download link to work.

Could you do the same for "People's Liberation Army Combat System 1.0"?

STGN

Well, Pla 3.1 is a mod that was made by VME team. Then there's another person called Nocture wants to make a total convertion mod that replaces US and USSR with PLA and JSDF, and he is granted the permission to use VME models. However, the models and textures that VME made are a little bit crude and out of date, so he made a lot of new models and textures. The totle convertion mod which is called Virtual War Asia Mod is still in progress but he has published most of his newly made weapons and units, and approves VME to use them in their own mod. So 3.2 is a mod that combines 3.1 and Nocture made new models.(PLA combat system 1.0 is more or less the same but a little bit different).

If you are interested in this mod, I suggest you pay more atttion to VW Asia mod. It will has more detailed units and weapons, and since it's a total conversion mod, it will allows you to play PLA as US or Russia as you like. So you don't need a 3rd party made campaign, just play the original game with China and Japan. Nocture is working on his last machine gun model, and will release the full version not later than June.

Interesting news. I was impressed with the PLA mod, looking forward to seeing how Virtual War Asia Mod turns out.

Thanks for clearing that up transyt.

Could you do the same for "People's Liberation Army Combat System 1.0"?

Sorry STGN. I don't have it. When I will have I'll upload it for sure.But I'm glad that 3.2 which I uploaded helped You.

@transyt

If You wrote about the same mod which I think ... I have request. Please tell author to remove some of scripts from eventhander. I had previous (old?) version of this mod and with the lowest settings in my ofp game I had 5fps without combat... Mod was/is excellent but that buch of scripts totally killed gameplay :(

Bielow

Edited by Bielow

Thanks for putting this up for download, the VME site is tough to navigate. Also, thanks to VME and anyone else working on Chinese forces, they have always been under-represented in OFP for some reason.

Sorry STGN. I don't have it. When I will have I'll upload it for sure.But I'm glad that 3.2 which I uploaded helped You.

@transyt

If You wrote about the same mod which I think ... I have request. Please tell author to remove some of scripts from eventhander. I had previous (old?) version of this mod and with the lowest settings in my ofp game I had 5fps without combat... Mod was/is excellent but that buch of scripts totally killed gameplay :(

Bielow

Sorry, I know nothing about how to make a mod, and I don't encounter your problem if you are talking about version 3.1. For the time being, all VME members are busy making PLA mod on Arma 2, so I don't think they'll spare time on OFP. Anyway, if there are enough people here who are interested in PLA mod, I can talk to Nocture and see if he's glad to make a English version of VW ASIA MOD.

I 'm Chinese. In my opinion, the PLA3.2 may be change soldiers' uiforms to 07 type—the latest style in PLA uniforms,although I haven't played the mod yet.

Happy playing ofp with PLA mod :)

PS. Taiwan ,Tibet , South China Sea and East China Sea has been Chinese territory since ancient times.

Edited by Laukhan

There are a few bugs with Nocture's 3.2 models. Tanks with that damn spinning on the spot problem, some weird LOD issues, missing sounds etc. Is he looking for feedback transyt?

PS. Taiwan ,Tibet , South China Sea and East China Sea has been Chinese territory since ancient times.
This is not a political forum. Posting rubbish like this only leads to problems.

PLA3.2 is not made by Nocture, so it's not his job to fix 3.2.

As for VWAisa mod, no, he hasn't replied yet.

originally posted by Chops

This is not a political forum. Posting rubbish like this only leads to problems.

At least, I will not regard others'opinions as rubbish like a rude man. This is a forum,and that is only my post so you can see or not. As to your views that it may lead to problems, that's good ,healthy even, anyone can exchange their opinions and ideas. That's democracy.

è°æ•¢ä¾µç•¥æˆ‘们,就å«ä»–ç­äº¡ã€‚:)

Edited by Laukhan

@Laukhan

It's not about democracy, of course you can have you own opinion, but in this part of the forum it's "forbidden" to write about politics. Stuff like that, can be discussed in the "offtopic" part :)

About Chops post I have to agree with him, because noone asked you to tell that nor someone said the opposite.

Schulz

At least, I will not regard others'opinions as rubbish like a rude man. This is a forum,and that is only my post so you can see or not. As to your views that it may lead to problems, that's good ,healthy even, anyone can exchange their opinions and ideas. That's democracy.

Unfortunally for you these forums are not a democracy. And this has absolutely nothing to do with the subject of this thread, so please, back to topic. :)

è°æ•¢ä¾µç•¥æˆ‘们,就å«ä»–ç­äº¡ã€‚:)

Please, I am also Chinese, and it's a bad idea having such conversation for unrelated topics. Respectfulness is the top priority to interact people in the universe.

Back to the topic of this mod, I have also see the mod in VME, however these players in forum is getting fewer to play OFP1 with it even it's a huge mod they made. But I think they're still looking for 3.3 version which possibly, become a final update of this mod.

Oh ,come on .I was only picking up bits and pieces. Well,I was talking about the main topic of PLA mod with my beliefs. But like there is a pretty girl with a rucksack walking down the street, all you may concentrate on is that gorgeous girl ,not the rucksack. Am I right ,you guys?

Okay, this is only a game forum and no one said the opposite to my beliefs. So when I come here next time, I will not be with "the rucksack".:)

Finally, I wanna say to you Chops, "Don't treat others'remarks or what they expressed in their posts as rubbish if you are not garbage."

enjoy yourself at this forum!

Those are some really nice looking addons. Thanks for the pictures Termit (and WazZzaaa! of course)!

Really Good Pics!I'm crazy now,I'll download it!

Nice screenshots! Are they from the new models? The textures on the tanks look different to those from the download on the first page.

Good job,buddy!

bd7faf35de932faea61e12b4.jpg

Somebody has said the opposite!

Edited by Laukhan

Thank You very much Termit for screens :)

Bielow