Sign in to follow this  
bboy

[A2] SP Two Man Job ...by bboy

bboy presents... new mission...

Two Man Job

twoman.jpg

Short description:

The assault on Chernarus is about to begin... Before that, we need you to solve some problems. Paradrop behind enemy lines and destroy two valuable targets.

Hi again from bboy... Long time... I'm presenting you my new mission, hope you will have fun like with others... Mission should be work perfect, i tested her a bounch of times... One thing... at the begining you will be paradroped on the little open spot, in the middle of forest... Some injury can happen, in the rare cases death... I didnt wannet to change a spot of the drop, cos' i liked that... If that happen, simply, restart the mission. :) I need your feedback... Good gaming!

http://sharebee.com/ef974d6e

Edited by bboy

the image is broken

Can you tell me some good place where i can upload a photo? Did you played mission?

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

the image is broken

Fixed... ;)

I will definitely give it a try this evening (after I get home) and post my impressions.

Nice mission...

The two snipers were surprising... And a little unrealistic... What do two men do in a dark forest? :D

And a very strange method to get in the chopper.

Nice mission...

The two snipers were surprising... And a little unrealistic... What do two men do in a dark forest? :D

And a very strange method to get in the chopper.

First, thanks for playing my mission... About a snipers... weeell, let's say that they was there on maneuvres... :DDD Strange way to get in chopper, but also inteesting right? Only on that way the chooper will flying above LZ...

I'm playing this as SP. Really liking it so far, but haven't had time to finish. Thanks for your work.

Sweet short mission.

A few surprises waiting for the player.

I liked it.

Would have liked it more if next time, I can choose my own SD layout of weapons.

Good show!

I'm playing this as SP. Really liking it so far, but haven't had time to finish. Thanks for your work.

Thanks man... I appreciate this!

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Sweet short mission.

A few surprises waiting for the player.

I liked it.

Would have liked it more if next time, I can choose my own SD layout of weapons.

Good show!

Hey man! I saw that you like my missions... Thanks for playing this one... That thing about SD layout is not bad... I liked idea... :) Good place where i can put those weapons is in C130J cargo.... So, till you flying to paradrop area you can pick what ever you like... You like it?

Just finished playing...EXCELLENT mission IMO. Very simple and straight-forward; but very effective. There is a lot of walking; but I can understand as condensing everything closer would probably make it too hard (as in enemy patrols coming from every side once they know your position). It had just enough balance to make it fun and put me "on edge" at the same time. Getting to the extraction was intense!! I wish I would have recorded it with FRAPS

Thanks!!

Also, I agree that having some extra weapons/ammo to choose from would be nice, just to add a little more "random" factor ;)

Edited by No Use For A Name

Now I have not grabbed this mission but I will, and I realy should refrain from posting this next comment but I cannot help myself ...

I just could not ignore the slightly unfortunate notion of what the mission title suggest :)

Sickboy's Manned springs to mind.

I apologise in advance.

Edited by mrcash2009