Sign in to follow this  
granQ

Swedish Forces Pack for ACE

Many people have asked us to make SFP for ACE but we don’t however we do listen on our fans so we put this lite version out (80 mb download only) and contains the basic rifle, machinegun, soldiers and a vehicle. All you need for some great coop missions. Right now we won’t promise to make any of the other vehicles avalible for ACE but if you as fans make great coop, we will of course feel forced to provide you with more.

Classnames are provided in the readme file and some links worth checking out.

http://sfp.granq.se/files/sfp_lite_ace.zip

PLEASE NOTE!!! On this vehicle the commander only see what the gunner is seeing, its not a bug, its how it is on the real one... :)

sfp_ace_desert.jpg

sfp_ace_cv90.jpg

Very nice of you. I have also herd people talking about this and it is nice to see it happen.

Thank you for listening to the fans and not ignoring them.

Surely a great release and i honour the effort u put ito it.

But....is there also a Non-ACE version?

I am sure ACE has become great....but there are still people out there that are not interested in ACE and prefer vanilla gameplay.

Nice, just wat i was looking for :D.

Small question, it creates this RPT entry:

Updating base class ->m16a4, by x\acex\addons\c_wep_m16\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ACE_M16A4_Iron/

Seems a small config problem, or is intended? :S

Nice, just wat i was looking for :D.

Small question, it creates this RPT entry:

Updating base class ->m16a4, by x\acex\addons\c_wep_m16\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ACE_M16A4_Iron/

Seems a small config problem, or is intended? :S

eh, strange, we use the ACE_M16A4 as a base, just to be sure we got all ACE values (Since I don't play with it, nor does anyone in the team) We don't know if they added any extra values or played around with it, so in one way I can say this is not "support" like normally..

however, it isn't intended and all I can see is that its updated by the ACE m16, not by our addon? It doesn't say ACE_M16A4 updated by SFP, its the M16A4 thats updated by ACE.. still probably our fault somehow but I don't see anything wrong with our config so...

eh, strange, we use the ACE_M16A4 as a base, just to be sure we got all ACE values (Since I don't play with it, nor does anyone in the team) We don't know if they added any extra values or played around with it, so in one way I can say this is not "support" like normally..

however, it isn't intended and all I can see is that its updated by the ACE m16, not by our addon? It doesn't say ACE_M16A4 updated by SFP, its the M16A4 thats updated by ACE.. still probably our fault somehow but I don't see anything wrong with our config so...

If you inherit a class, you should add the addon in which it was defined originally, to your requiredAddons list.

In this case: acex_wep_m16.

As a full conversion mod, most of our changes are made to the BIS classes, so they propagate to all classes based on them.

The ACE_M16A4_Iron class is just a model change and coressponding laser setting that goes with it.

thank you, fixed but since its not a "oh my god my rig will explode" bug we wait with the patch until got a new vehicle or something like that.

thank you, fixed but since its not a "oh my god my rig will explode" bug we wait with the patch until got a new vehicle or something like that.

Ok thx :D. It's always nice to have a clean RPT ;)