• Topics

• This script is a former version of the module one. Module is updated, especially with a specific variable for groups you need to manage like you want.   I added months ago, a way to add any group, out of the preset WEST, EAST... sides.   You need to pass a variable on this group (as written in documentation):
      yourGroup setVariable ["specGrpForResp","death" ];  The variable can't be a boolean or anything except one of these possibilities: "start","death","leader","MGIRespWestAI","MGIRespEastAI","MGIRespIndAI" and "MGIRespCivAI" corresponding to a position of respawn. If you don't select the side in module (so no AI of this (these) side(s) are respawning), the groups with this specific variable will respawn as chosen in variable (after the delay you chose in module) .   Now, for your aim, you can stop the respawn by nil on the variable: yourGroup setVariable ["specGrpForResp",nil ];  ... and so on, you can re-add this variable, then nil it again...  The group must still exist of course. See deleteGroupWhenEmpty. This point is missing in documentation   Vehicles are not respawning by this module. I created a specific respawn vehicles for that (with crew or not).   The "groupCreated" MEH can be fine for passing a code on a group.
    • Alr thx man I figured it out for the loadout thing, last question : is there a random.int function or smth like this ?
    • No need to quote my whole post when i was the only one that responded. Cant help you there, never did custom loadouts for spawning infantry. Use the trigger that spawns the infantry and or vehicles, it has timer settings in it. You can but then you still need to call the init.sqf via trigger, if its sp then no worries, if your going to use this on a server then use initserver.sqf.
    • Use this Ammobox System in Your Scenarios to Build & Use Loadouts!
    • UH60 Pack A3 RC61
      - Requires Game version 2.16
      - Tweaked values for the MH-80. The Tigris will no longer launch missiles at the helicopter. However, it will visually spot you and engage you with its cannons if you get close enough. It is also to not be engaged by the Cronus radar and the Rhea missile system.
      - Fixed a config entry for the containers. https://drive.google.com/file/d/118ychdPVw3w2_vbY0qcBhcCnNY_R4rSJ/view?usp=sharing