Sign in to follow this  
galzohar

ACE co 28 Ammo Caches Again - Random Zargabad mission with suicide carbombs

Video of an older version:

Note: Main difference from final version is that this version is more difficult.

dWHmsG5zm5g

Video of latest version:

js49qAwaJ3g

Note: the FPS drop caused by the explosions seen in the videos is fixed for V1.00

Description:

This is basically a much improved re-make of an old mission I made on Quesh Kibrul called Kirbulim. New mission is in Zargabad, includes completely randomly placed objective and enemies and a much improved suicide carbomb script.

The mission here, as hinted by the name, is to destroy randomly placed ammo caches in Zargabad. There is some civilian traffic around as well as 2 suicide carbombs that will quickly hunt you down and blow you up if you are not careful, but then again if you kill more than 1 civilian the mission will fail, however the civilians do react to warning shots and avoid the battles. Enemies are placed randomly around the area where the ammo caches are but not only there, and there are also reinforcements on standby with Land Rovers that will come to assist in the fighting.

Features:

- Random objective and enemy placement, so mission is different every time it's played.

- Reinforcements that will arrive come from a random location and start heading out according to a randomized trigger.

- Scaling number of enemies (and more) based on number of players.

- Difficulty setting (extremely easy, very easy, easy, medium, hard, very hard).

- Suicide car bombs that will drive at you and explode.

- Group merge script - Press the "Team Switch" key (default 'T') and then use the action menu to select the group you wish to join or press it again to cancel. Note that once a group is empty you cannot re-join it.

- UPSMON

- BIS medical system

- No respawn - JIP players spectate.

Required Addons:

ACE with ACEX

Should work with OA standalone.

Recommended to use Zeus AI as well.

Feel free to edit the assigngear.sqf script and remove the ACE AI talk module to remove the ACE and ACEX requirement.

Downloads:

Multiupload (V1.00):

http://www.multiupload.com/TTE1XNR949

Armaholic (V1.00):

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13231

Edited by galzohar

Added Armaholic mirror and the 2nd video.

Also, for some reason the title on the Armaholic page is "Moscow File" instead of "Ammo Caches Again"... :)

Edited by galzohar

Added Armaholic mirror and the 2nd video.

Also, for some reason the title on the Armaholic page is "Moscow File" instead of "Ammo Caches Again"... :)

copy & paste :)

Guest Ammo for sale

Cool! thanks for uploading the video. It's really helpful most especially when there are strategies on the game you would like to use but you want a preview. Nice one! thanks for sharing this topic.

Cool! thanks for uploading the video. It's really helpful most especially when there are strategies on the game you would like to use but you want a preview. Nice one! thanks for sharing this topic.

uhhhh? :confused:

Anyway sounds good we will try it out

I always wonder why nobody ever comes back to the threads to say something after they play the mission :(

I mean, whether you liked it or hated it, I want to know!

I think I will like it , but didnt play yet :p