Battlefield 3 -its my oil- 36 coop/tdm/cti

BATTLEFIELD 3

--ITS MY OIL--

36 COOP/TDM/CTI

DOWNLOAD HERE

Armaholic

Battlefield 3 -It's my oil- COOP/TDM/CTI-36

This is the first of the BattleField 3 Missions

You can play the BattleField 3 Missions in many ways , plenty of options , but we will get to that.

The objective is simple just take and hold 9 bases "Oil Fields", Sounds simple enough.

Dont underestimate the AI they know what there doing.

This is a close range full-on mayhem battle, Your dodging bullets bombs missiles all while trying to get a clean shot at the enemy, and there are plenty of them.

war.jpg

All up there are 3 side with 2 factions for each side and they dont stop comming, 50 + vehicles at any one time. The Mission will create over 1000 AI every 1 to 2 hours.

There are quite a few effects , Screaming, Swearing ,Burning and some good things as you see the AI carry in there wounded, Kinda gives you a warm fuzzy feeling.

carry2.jpg

YES it will run on lower grade servers.

I only have a single core CPU so all the code is streamlined and uses very little CPU power.

Some Options You have.

Parameters menu

---------------

Set time of day

Respawn Delay

Set the amount of AI units

Set the mission not to end

Set the amount of vehicles per Base

Set the vehicles to respawn or not

Set the Spawn points for the AI units

Set the grass on , off or medium

Set The AI amount per side

Set the mission to Quickstart

Set Minefields on , off or random

Set the type of vehicles in the Mission

Set the AI units Skill Level

This is a Revive\Respawn Mission with a new style respawn setup

Full Menu

menuf.jpg

Compact Menu

menus.jpg

There are options to select weapon layouts from any unit on your side

4 camera views , Auto view for all units or just PLAYERS , has a health and distance meter for the players, which you can cycle through while the camera is on someone else. The main point is the mini map with this you click on one of your bases to respawn in the medic tent at that base. There is a help button if you need it.As well as a hide button so you can still get good screen shots. Also more screaming and swearing --- some sounds from norrins revive ---

You can be revived by Players or AI just by them being within 1 meter distance of you.

Now for the Game Play

Kill it before it kills you – Maybe want to take out some of his friends to.

Have the right weapon for the job. Bigger is better.

Get to a base that is not your colour. Try not to step on any landmines near the base. Kinda upseting to fight your way all the way to the base then blowing up just outside. Get within 10 meters of the flagpole and kill everyone at the base that NOT on your side. When the Flag changes you get new weapons and new random vehicles, and the Base is yours , all you have to do is that 9 times.

Things you might find that may get in your way,

SMART AI – They can do anything you can, They can drive a tank to a base swap to the gunners seat blow the hell out of you then swap back and drive away. And the only revenge you get is that the camera will give you a quick view of who killed you AGAIN so atleast you know who to try and target.

As when you take over a base you get vehicles so do the AI and they will use them against you , tho its not hard to work out what is an AI or PLAYER controled vehicle, Normaly the AI are better.

If your getting close to Winning and feeling proud of yourself, That feeling may go away as everyside has a last line of defence -AIR SUPPORT- while anyside has less than 2 bases they get Air Support , now you have planes to deal with which make your vehicles a nice target.

You can change the Mission around in the starting parameters from time of day to what type of vehicles are in the Mission, Mix and match , They all change the Mission in one way or another, Even tho everything is purly random to start with.

n2.jpg

HAVE FUN

SOME FEED BACK WOULD BE NICE.

Very Soon i will be realeasing the BattleField 3 Core Pack witch has 12 bases & 3 plane points. And to make your own BattleField 3 Mission all you have to do is drag some markers and locations around in the editor, just delete what you dont want, and you have your own BattleField 3 Mission. Should work with all addons , ARMA2 and ARMA2 OA.

Edited by Zonekiller

Sorry to say that a small bug was found if you have downloaded it just download it again.

sweet, you got fan here !! Will provide feedback after some extensive testing with the fellas , thx a lot!!

Ah good ol BF style, good stuff, fast action game play. Any chance in making a city version? Nice job ZoneKiller!

Working on a city ver as we speak also a SP ver , almost got the respawn working for SP

Amazing scripting, right there! Action-packed and never a boring moment! Your AI's are better shooters and drivers than me haha. Lovin' this very much. Lots of fun! :>

Thanks for the cool comments people.

Im glad them few months were not totaly waisted.

im putting a few more together , a larger one , almost done, a city one.

and a few others so if anyone has any ideas of a layout , drop me a line or two and

we can see if it can be done

Thanks again

Zonekiller

Any chances you'll be creating one for Chernarus and those of us who don't have OA?

I cant seem to play it

once its loaded i get "NO PLAYER SELECTED"?

then get kicked back to menu screen.

GTDAWG you have to add it to your MPmissions folder.

But for them that like single i converted it to single player , Damb took 24 strait hours to

but heres the link ,

BattleField 3 SP other than the start up menu and the fact your face changes every time you die

and a button or 2 different in the Respawn menu , it looks and feels the same as the MP version.

I slapped a rough mission up on my std ARMA2 and yes it runs well so i will be making a few for ARMA2 , i will try to have one up this week .

excellent mission.

any chance you could make a squad system for the teams.

Eg Opfor

Squad 1

Rifleman

medic

machine gunner

AT

then you pick your speciality and try to work as a squad.

N1, but plz, do not magically include some variations of soldiers. I had loaded shit tons of addons, and then i encountered my most feared enemy, the PMC Minigun arctic snipers :(

Has anyone tried this with ACE and was there any problems ?????????????????????????????????

Loving it zone! great job with the ai! one request make it bigger:)

i am working on a bigger one but it seems the AI wont cross a desert on foot if its to far.

its still in the testing stage but will have more up this week.

also working on a CITY one and seems to work well, i just cant play it on my PC

as its only a single core,and the city is just a tad to much for it, "must upgrade soon"

so i will just have to keep my fingers crossed on that one that it works on other peoples

systems well.

N1, but plz, do not magically include some variations of soldiers. I had loaded shit tons of addons, and then i encountered my most feared enemy, the PMC Minigun arctic snipers :(

working on an option to see if i can but a check box in the breifing prams so you can select which factions you wish.

even so the units from addons should no go in unless they are in the factions that are picked , which are

_fractionW = ["BIS_US","USMC"];

_fractionE = ["BIS_TK","RU"];

_fractionG = ["BIS_TK_GUE","GUE"];

if the creator of the addon listed his units as one of these , well all i can suggest is be on the side of the PMC Minigun arctic snipers

excellent mission.

any chance you could make a squad system for the teams.

Eg Opfor

Squad 1

Rifleman

medic

machine gunner

AT

then you pick your speciality and try to work as a squad.

there is an option that lets you add units to your group as you come across them.

i will tweek it up so it will work more often.

you will still have to find the units you wish to add to your group tho.

Edited by Zonekiller

I had a problem with this. I tried it for 2 mins, I died and everytime it said "10 sec to respawn" and started to count the AI would look at me as alive, and shoot me dead. Then i would get the "die intro" again and the timer would start to count down, over and over again. After doing waiting for 5 times, i shut it down.

Running zeus AI and ace

Has anyone tried this with ACE and was there any problems ?????????????????????????????????

It certainly does work correctly as far as i can tell, though it does need ACE-centric crates so we can have earplugs etc ;)

I would say bigger maps needed & spawnable airbase for fighter access etc but it seems you've got that future covered. I would like to see the possibility of a recruitable squad so you can have someone to drive the tank while you shoot :) i noticed the odd 'join ai group' message pop up but that seldom happens and when i least expect it.

I had a problem with this. I tried it for 2 mins, I died and everytime it said "10 sec to respawn" and started to count the AI would look at me as alive, and shoot me dead. Then i would get the "die intro" again and the timer would start to count down, over and over again. After doing waiting for 5 times, i shut it down.

Running zeus AI and ace

I had this occur once - i ended up mashing keys and it managed to recover some how :?

In the respawn there is a simple help. if for any reason the respawn script gets stuck , hit esc to refresh the scripts, if that dont work hit the pause key and that will kill you again forcing the scripts to break and start again , also give you time to hit esc again to bring up the arma options dialog.

the AI should not shoot you any more than the would a CIV as thats is what you are when your hurt. some times they do kill you once more " you must have really peaved them off or something" but it is rare ish ,

heres a link to the (ARMA2 & OA) (MP & SP) BattleField 3 , with an airbase and better recuitment options.

BattleField 3 A2 CTI Utes

Edited by Zonekiller

Very Soon i will be realeasing the BattleField 3 Core Pack witch has 12 bases & 3 plane points. And to make your own BattleField 3 Mission all you have to do is drag some markers and locations around in the editor, just delete what you dont want, and you have your own BattleField 3 Mission. Should work with all addons , ARMA2 and ARMA2 OA.

The Make your own BattleField 3 Core Pack is now out and ready for download

Make your own BF3 Mission Link

Edited by Zonekiller

Isit just me and my quadcore 2.4 GhZ processor, or does this misson get unbearably laggy after a while from script an AI lag? I have been a fan since you released your first Battlefields to Chern and Utes and have played them since but this has always been an issue for me. The longer the mission goes the less FPS. Either way always fun