Sign in to follow this  
anarcho

co08_urban_sabotage.Chernarus MP

Ca.jpg

Originally the second version of revolution part 1 which is a series of 7 missions i created and should be released soon.

No addons required

Info

You are a small group of armchair revolutionaries who have spent years talking about the presence of US forces in your town. Now is the time to act, kill all the US forces in the area and destroy there ammo.

Armaholic mirror:

- Urban Sabotage Co-08 (@)

Mission download here

Edited by anarcho

mm the mission is nice and difficult,accurate enemy position.we havent finish it yet bec we was just 4 ppl.you will make an easier version like with ai respawn or something like this?so even more cars at the start.anyway this mission rockk

mm the mission is nice and difficult,accurate enemy position.we havent finish it yet bec we was just 4 ppl.you will make an easier version like with ai respawn or something like this?so even more cars at the start.anyway this mission rockk

Glad you liked the mission, sorry don't do respawn as i'm a firm believer in when you die your dead. Though hard, with cooperative team work it can be done, three of us lastnight nearly got to the ammo crates in the base and killed 30 enemy.

If you have BAF you may want to try this mission which is a little easier

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=108659

No Respawns, No Crosshairs, No Muppets.

thx for your answer,i agree with no respawn.i was asking for an easier version to play with zeus ai mod and some new comers of my clan,but nvm it is right as it is now and an easier version will ruin the fun and repleyabilty.we will play also your operation revenge soon as possible.thx anarcho

thx for your answer,i agree with no respawn.i was asking for an easier version to play with zeus ai mod and some new comers of my clan,but nvm it is right as it is now and an easier version will ruin the fun and repleyabilty.we will play also your operation revenge soon as possible.thx anarcho

Sorry about earlier had a small problem with the server but fixed now.

hopefully will publish a series of 7 missions in the same vain as this one sometime in the next month :)

download link on first post updated

destroyed the supermarket at beginning of town as glass is bulletproof.

If AI is disabled you may want to at least make the mission scale so that it's not twice as difficult if you only have 4 players available.

If AI is disabled you may want to at least make the mission scale so that it's not twice as difficult if you only have 4 players available.

Feel free to turn on the AI in description.ext :)

Main reason i make missions is for the clan i am part of and while we are clowns we do have some rules for missions on our server which include turning AI off, no respawns etc...

Difficult is always good. hope you liked the mission all the same :)

Edited by anarcho

If you don't make it scale, then if it's "hard but possible" for 4 players, it can become "way too easy" for 8 players. If you make it "hard" for 8 players, it becomes impossible for 4. Anyway, it's your choice ;)

If you don't make it scale, then if it's "hard but possible" for 4 players, it can become "way too easy" for 8 players. If you make it "hard" for 8 players, it becomes impossible for 4. Anyway, it's your choice ;)

I agree on scaling, pointless having a mission that is impossible or to way to easy. While we haven't finished it yet :( we have come close with 5 players and been slaughtered with 8 players.

Yeah well player skill matters too, or just other random factors in the mission (which is another thing you can try to work on).

In any case, good scaling can be achieved in very simple ways, like counting the number of units present at the start of the round and deleting enemies based on that number.