Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: British Armed Forces, version 1.01 - Patch released.

• Brand new grenade launcher optics
  • Doubled quality of BAF-Lite experience
  • Broad range of fixes and tweaks

Note: wiki pages must be made first ;)

ARMA 2.com news entry on ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead patch: http://www.arma2.com/latest-news/arma-2-titles-enlarged-by-new-pack-of-patches_en.html

Patch details : http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_2:BAF_Patch_v1.01

Full version history : http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2:_British Armed Forces:_Version_History

'Huge' List of Mirrors for download: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/A2BAF:_Patch_v1.01#Download_Mirrors

ARMA2.com download page of A2: BAF update 1.00 to 1.01: http://www.arma2.com/index.php?Itemid=20&option=com_rokdownloads&view=folder〈=en

Previous thread related to BAF 1.00 :

Edited by Dwarden

We would like to apologize for all the inconveniences caused by BAF patch 1.01 temporary making you,

the best community members, unable to play with BAF installed on BAF Lite servers.

We are sincerely sorry and we made all our best to fix this problem as soon as possible.

To make your game working once again, and better,

you only need to download BAF patch and run it.

You need to do this if you are getting error messages about wrong signature of one of our files.

You have the latest data otherwise and do not need to take any care of this incident,

that we hope is never going to happen again.

Edited by Damu

Does this mean the other patch is wrong as well (1.55)! Just curious.

Does this mean the other patch is wrong as well (1.55)! Just curious.

Looks like the 1.55 patch has been updated aswell as the standalone 1.01 BAF patch for those who downloaded an earlier version with the error.

For those joining servers with the dubbing error after having patched, no need to redownload the whole 256mb 1.55 patch, just download the above 1.01 BAF fix (2mb)

And thanks for the Hotfix

Hey Folks. Thx for the Update. I noted its a bit smaller then the first BAF-Patch. However i installed OA 1.55 and the old patch. Now i used your updated patch but im still not able to connect to our Gameserver :/ Tells me Wrong version. I have 1.55 and our server does have it too. Any help?

Edit: I took my BAF out of the Arma2 Folder and tried it again. I still cant connect! Oo

Edit: Oh forget what i just wrote. I forgot to take the old beta out of my Arma2Launcher :D (I feel so dumb^^)

Edited by Commander1985

Looks like the 1.55 patch has been updated aswell as the standalone 1.01 BAF patch for those who downloaded an earlier version with the error.

For those joining servers with the dubbing error after having patched, no need to redownload the whole 256mb 1.55 patch, just download the above 1.01 BAF fix (2mb)

And thanks for the Hotfix

Only BAF patch was fixed / updated. So BAF users need to install BAF update after they install OA update.

So we dl each patch? Iv got ArmA 2+OA+DLC BAF, Do i dl the ArmA 2 patch first then OA then BAF? How do i go about dl the patches? Or do i just dl OA patch and it updates all of them?

So we dl each patch? Iv got ArmA 2+OA+DLC BAF, Do i dl the ArmA 2 patch first then OA then BAF? How do i go about dl the patches? Or do i just dl OA patch and it updates all of them?

Download the OA 1.55...It will patch your ArmA 2 to 1.08, and it will patch OA to 1.55 and it will patch BAF to 1.01.

Then install the seperate BAF 1.01

Edited by Wildgoose

Download the OA 1.55...It will patch your ArmA 2 to 1.08, and it will patch OA to 1.55 and it will patch BAF to 1.01.

Then install the seperate BAF 1.01

K why do i have to install BAF 1.01 if the OA patches all three?

Do Arma 2 CO/BAF lite users have to install the BAF 1.01 patch after the OA 1.55 patch?

Nope, BAF light is included in OA patch 1.55 (just like before).

Can someone explain me how this is possible:

I have CO, applied 1.55 normally, it also updated my arma to 1.08, BUT

when im trying to install BAF 1.01 it says its not installed or corrupted.

PLEASE help me, should i fix register? but i didnt find anything in it except profile name

PLEASE help me, should i fix register? but i didnt find anything in it except profile name

STEAM version?

if so You must run STEAM ARMA 2: OA at least once before installing BAF nonSTEAM

---------- Post added at 13:22 ---------- Previous post was at 13:20 ----------

Do Arma 2 CO/BAF lite users have to install the BAF 1.01 patch after the OA 1.55 patch?

no, BAF-Lite is w/o problem

the problem was just 1 signature file for BAF-Full (300B file)

STEAM version?

No, i bought DVDs from BestBuy, is it register issue?

my suggestion is then this

1. uninstall BAF

2. install BAF again

3. download the update 1.01 BAF-full patch (3.5MB) from our site

and install it

Edited by Dwarden

my suggestion is then this

1. uninstall BAF

2. install BAF again

3. download the update 1.01 BAF-full patch (3.5MB) from our site

and install it

The thing is that i didnt installed BAF, it was in previous patch(BAF Lite) but now cant join games...

How can i intall it again? Can i download BAF Lite separate?

Steam´s BAF is ready to go or I have to download the hotfix too?

Steam´s BAF is ready to go or I have to download the hotfix too?

STEAM's BAF already includes the 300bytes hotfixed signature file ;)

I have the same problem. I've got Arma2 (Hungarian) and Arma2:OA both on original DVD, I've applied the latest patches and when I try to apply BAF 1.01 I get the same message.

do you guys actually have the BAF dlc? Everyone has BAF lite which comes in the regular ArmAOA patches. Those who actually spent the money for the BAF DLC should be the only ones using the BAF patch as far as I'm aware.

do you guys actually have the BAF dlc? Everyone has BAF lite which comes in the regular ArmAOA patches. Those who actually spent the money for the BAF DLC should be the only ones using the BAF patch as far as I'm aware.

I don't have BAF DLC. But there is no sense in including "Doubled quality of BAF-Lite experience" in the patch, if BAF lite users can't use it.

I don't have BAF DLC. But there is no sense in including "Doubled quality of BAF-Lite experience" in the patch, if BAF lite users can't use it.

I think that refers to the actual full BAF, unless Dwarden or someone wants to clarify about that.

I think that refers to the actual full BAF, unless Dwarden or someone wants to clarify about that.

It refers to BAF-Lite, but you don't have to patch BAF to get this update, it is included in OA patch 1.55.

Iv went back to 1.54 patch by reinstalling OA, i did have the 1.55 patch that updated BAF to 1.01 and ArmA 2 to 1.08. Now that i reinstalled OA to 1.54 do i have to reinstall BAF also? Iv bought BAF as an DLC when it came out i dont know what the difference is on the BAF lite and the DLC of BAF. Im asking cause i was going to reinstall BAF because im getting mixed Takistan units in with my Russian units. Main question is do i got to reinstall BAF and ArmA 2 back to the other patches as i had it befor i dl the 1.55 patch?