Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead, version 1.55 - Patch released.

• Numerous stability and functionality fixes and improvements
  • Reworked MP SP/MP Mission Selector
  • Various visual optimizations and fidelity additions
  • Added many new scripting commands and event-handlers
  • AI behaviour related fixes and improvements

Note: wiki pages must be made first ;)

ARMA 2.com news entry on ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead patch: http://www.arma2.com/latest-news/arma-2-titles-enlarged-by-new-pack-of-patches_en.html

Patch details : http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/A2OA:_Patch_v1.55

Full version history : http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2:_Operation_Arrowhead:_Version_History

'Huge' List of Mirrors for download: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/A2OA:_Patch_v1.55#Download_Mirrors

ARMA2.com download page 1.50 to 1.55: http://www.arma2.com/index.php?Itemid=20&option=com_rokdownloads&view=folder〈=en

Previous thread related to patch 1.54 :

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=106252

Edited by Placebo

Got these error messages during the patching process, chose ignore and the rest finished without a hiccup.

Please be patient. This update may appear to take a long time to complete. It is updating and installing very large data.

ARMA2 OA

ArmA 2 OA: Updating version 1.54 to version 1.55...

Update 1.54-1.55\COMMON\AIR2.PBO.BI.BISIGN.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.54-1.55\COMMON\AIR2.PBO.BI.BISIGN.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.54-1.55\COMMON\AIR2.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.54-1.55\COMMON\CA.PBO.BI.BISIGN.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.54-1.55\COMMON\CA.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.54-1.55\COMMON\MISSIONS.PBO.BI.BISIGN.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.54-1.55\COMMON\MISSIONS.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.54-1.55\COMMON\MODULES.PBO.BI.BISIGN.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.54-1.55\COMMON\MODULES.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.54-1.55\COMMON\WARFARE2.PBO.BI.BISIGN.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.54-1.55\COMMON\WARFARE2.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

ArmA 2 OA patch 1.55 has been applied successfully.

Game seems to be running fine, just thought I'd let you know, never seen *.upd files before.

If this is the official thread then ill re-post this here...

I get the error: ArmA 2 OA is not installed on your computer or installation is corrupted.

I have A2/OA CD

Just to post it on the official thread

FILE: BAF > Addons > dubbing_baf.pbo

PROBLEM: Signature file is missing/wrong causing kicks from sig check enabled servers.

If I upload to 1.55 official patch first, and use the 75445 BETA PATCH.exe to play the game, do I really enter the official 75445 version?

What is the defference between official 75445 and beta 75445?

@Cross

My friend who has his own server and BAF encountered this problem too. He solves this problem by not updating the BAF to 1.01 so that he can enter his server. there must be something wrong in BAF 1.01.

Edited by msy

Updated all my to 1.55

Hope to see 1.56 with PMC!

Do we need to delete dubbling_baf.pbo in order to play Multiplayer???

Edited by avengerzx

Biki now updated with full mirror list, and link above corrected.

NOTE: This patch will also update your ARMA 2 1.05 to 1.07 and ARMA 2 BAF 1.00 to 1.01 if necessary.

1.07 or 1.08?some mistakes?

And anyone who has BAF and uploads it to 1.01 finds problem entering the server?

And anyone who has BAF and uploads it to 1.01 finds problem entering the server?
Just to post it on the official thread

FILE: BAF > Addons > dubbing_baf.pbo

PROBLEM: Signature file is missing/wrong causing kicks from sig check enabled servers.

As cross posted above, rename it for now.

In order to understand, will we get a patch for dedicated linux servers?

Or do linux users have to wait for PMC?

Great to see the improvements moving forward! Is there an ETA for the Steam version of this update?

Thanks BIS

Install the latest BAF over the top of 1.55 :)

When used with -mod commandline the prefix '%' should be used, such as -mod=%someInstalledMod.

Why the change? Most people use @.

Abs

Why the change? Most people use @.

Abs

I thought that was related to

* New: Expansions possibly registered in Windows Registry (by some future setups) are loaded and available through

The @ for mods doesnt really do anything except for easy sorting in your ArmA folder, its not really needed.

The best thing about the patch is the fact that by default, the BLUFOR US units are now equipped with M4s and M16s rather than SCARs. :yay:

Although, this isn't noted in the changelog from what I've seen.

The @ for mods doesnt really do anything except for easy sorting in your ArmA folder, its not really needed.

This. ^ I'll change the folder names to % anyway. ;)