Sign in to follow this  
hotzenplotz

URR Islands: Kolgujev 2010 v1.1, Nogova 2010 v2, Everon 2010 v3

In this thread you can find my 2010 Islands : Kolgujev, Nogova and Everon!

Pictures and Informations at http://armaisland.info/!

Have fun and a nice time with ArmA2.

Greez Hotze

Edited by Hotzenplotz

Nice! Is anyone working on Nogova or Malden for 2010/11?

Has this island been scaled up? It seems a bit larger than it did in Operation Flashpoint and still larger than the one in the A.C.E. Island Pack for ArmA 1.

Edited by kage74

Yes the next project is Everon , with more trees ;-) Jo i like Malden and Nogova that not forgotten

Nice ( Robber ) Hotzenplotz. :D

I really love the good old O.F.P. islands.

The size is perfect and the terrain is exactly my taste.

Well let's see what you have made there. :)

Many thank's for sharing with the community!

- Best Regards

Thanks (Räuber) Hotzenplotz.:D

This is bringing back some sweet memories like "unimpossible mission" by MacGuba. Sorry for that little nostalgic moment. This is really awesome.

thanks for sharing with us. I read something about your second Island did i really miss on the first one?:confused:

kind regards

Nice!

Are you guys making the other islands too?

Would be awesome thank you very much!

The first is Kudi Island, download here http://urr-clan.de/index.php?mod=files&action=view&id=2 here you need many Addon , you downloads this too http://urr-clan.de/index.php?mod=files&action=view&id=1 it is Big one and you have German Sign ect.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Thanks all for Reply , yes the next is Everon xtra for Cti with more Trees and then Tasmania.:)

The Kudi on my Server is a better one Version , the groundtex is many times better

Edited by Hotzenplotz

Oh sorry:o . . . my bad . . . I forgot about Kudi, which by the way I naturally already downloaded when released.

thanks once again for all your effort and work.

kind regards

The Kudi on my Server is a better one Version , the groundtex is many times better

Ah Ok then I 'll redownload it from your server then with your kind permission.

Some feedback...

You have done very well!! :thumbs-up:

Everything fit's greate and the island look's very naturally.

Frames are very good too. ;)

Once again!

Thanks for this beautiful island!

Howdy, maybe it's just my addons but I have some "missing texture" popups with the map.

Anyway great improvements you made, especially with the airfield, framerate is really good when flying over, also I feel like it has been sized up, am I right?

If you make the other CWC islands in this spirit like this, then it'll be most welcome!

Edit: I looked into OFPIP island, and it is made bigger than original, are you working together with MadMardigan?

Edited by Banderas

Howdy, maybe it's just my addons but I have some "missing texture" popups with the map.

Anyway great improvements you made, especially with the airfield, framerate is really good when flying over, also I feel like it has been sized up, am I right?

If you make the other CWC islands in this spirit like this, then it'll be most welcome!

Edit: I looked into OFPIP island, and it is made bigger than original, are you working together with MadMardigan?

Hello, no i do not work with MadMardigan. Don't know why you get missing Texture popups, i have not this prob :confused: if someone more have this problem tell me plz!

Then it's possibly not because this island, it must be CAA1/OAC, it gives me some missing texture warnings since I installed OA.

I asked about MadMardigan, because some time ago he started to make the original CWC islands in sized-up too, although he had put all four into one map. Thought the bigger Kolgujev might come from him.

You should rename your island - its too different from the original island Kolgujev! ;)

Some observations:

- the airport is not AI friendly (take-off/landing/taxi-ways)

- crossroads are too narrowed (using less T-cross intersections could help)

- the harbor could use a little tuning so bigger ships can load/unload cargo, troops or other support

- this little village next/above to the harbor - all the houses are too close to the road

- in some places the terrain is too steep and it doesn't fit very well to the rest

Maybe re-name it to "Jevka Island" or "Raeuber Island"? :D