Sign in to follow this  
anarcho

co08_operation_revenge.Takistan (MP)

Mission Objectives

After months of being hit by roadside IED's your job is to enter the town of Chak Chak and arrest the local Takistan leader Ali Binalshibh and his wife. In order to complete the objective you must hand them both over to CIA agents waiting in the town of Huzrutimam where they will then be taken to Poland for interrogation. Intel reports say that they have been stockpiling arms and IED's for use against British troops in the area. Blow up the ammo stash.

Info

Be aware there will be civilians in the town, the mission will be aborted if too many civilians are killed. You have satchels in the first jeep and close quarter combat weapons in the second jeep. You must not kill Ali Binalshibh or his wife. Reports say Ali now carries a gold painted AK everywhere he goes.

The locals are thieving bastards keep a eye on your offenders. Good luck

w_ak47s_gold_ca.paa.png

mission uses the following scripts

F2 Framework

Markers.sqf

markeralpha.sqf

HousePatrol.sqf

BAF_iedScript.sqf

UPSMON.sqf

gdtmod_spectator.sqf

gdtmod_first_aid.sqf

gdtmod_3rdperson.sqf

gdtmod_mission_end.sqf

Armaholic mirror:

- Operation Revenge Co-08

Mission can be downloaded here

Edited by anarcho

... bout time LOL gets some mission(s) out :cool:

good fun,had my good share with clearing out houses and wiping pesky insurgents,still the AI seems a bit of "unaware" of the situation

Basically,get in - shoot some,pull back,rinse-repeat ... worked like charm untill a lucky HE in my face ended my run after i guess 30min

1 life,no 3rd,sucky weapon gear selection :D

love it,thumbs up

Updated download link in the first post with a new version, fixed a few small errors with endings.

TheScar glad you liked the mission, have plenty more LOL missions by myself and other clan members as well as from non-members.

No Respawns, No Crosshairs, No Muppets.

Anarcho,

thank you for this mission. It was challenging and fun. This is how we played it:

We played the mission with 7 players.

At first, we drove the cars closer to Chak Chak and approached on foot as sneaky as possible. The sniper team covered the rest of us from a hill overlooking the village. This approach failed miserably because the Takistani were good shots and they knew the area much better than we did.

We tried again, this time we drove both cars straight into the village and took cover in a little compound. While we were busy fighting off the angry Takistanis, one of our vehicles was stolen. We could have shot the thief, but we wanted to see if he really had the nerve to steal the car, while three armed soldiers were guarding it. This person boldly entered the car and drove off. I swear he had an evil grin on his face. Later we had to go and "repossess" the car.

Anyway, we successfully defended our refuge against all enemies and arrested the Man with the Golden Gun and his wife. They were ordered to sit in the car, while we looked after our wounded and destroyed the ammo cache. Though we clearly identified an IED one of us had to try and defuse it. After the mission he told us how he enjoyed the spectator script.

When we had the second car back, we brought the convicts to the place where the agents were waiting. We carefully avoided the road for fear there might be more IEDs and perhaps an ambush. We reached the meeting point without incidents. When we arrived there was a brief firefight with some insurgents who tried in vain to rescue their leader from our hands. We ordered him and his wife to hop on the chopper. A few moments later the mission ended. We noted that the agents and the soldiers in their company didn't do anything to help us. They just stood there, watching us fight. The good thing is, they did not get in our way. (We might have caused this by not triggering an event when we chose a less-than obvious route to the meeting point, or has the mission been designed like this?)

Later our spectator told us how many IEDs he had counted near the road. This proved it had been a good decision to avoid the road.

Glad you liked it, part 2 should be out tomorrow :)

Not sure why the guys at the chopper didn't help, only thing I can think is it due to being set to safe as default.

Edited by anarcho