Sign in to follow this  
dredge

PR Invitational Event, Sponsored By Tactical Gamer

project-reality.jpg

logo.png

PR Invitational PvP Event

Sponsored By Tactical Gamer

The TacticalGamer.com community, and RealityMod.com would like to invite you to an open PvP event this weekend October 2nd - 3rd. This event will be open to anyone that has Armed Assault: Combined Operations, and wants to try their hand at PR inspired game modes.

Game Modes:

Advance And Secure (AAS) - This game mode requires teams to secure linked points on the map to achieve victory.

Attack and Defend (A&D) - Defenders must hold at all costs, while attackers try and take the objective.

Team vs. Team Objective (TvT Objective) - Each side must try to accomplish an objective in order to win the game.

General Info:

Server: TacticalGamer.com Alpha Server

Server - 174.123.97.138

Port - 2303

TeamSpeak 3:

Server - 74.52.1.234

Port - 9987

Addons:

None Required

Client Side Addons Are Allowed

Should players require assistance setting up ArmA:OA to run in Combined Operations configuration, the TacticalGamer.com ArmA Admins are available in TeamSpeak before and during this event. Feel free to jump in and let us get you ready to rock.

Spread the word, and invite your friends. We look forward to gaming with you this weekend!

Sounds interesting.

i want to try out some A&D & TvT with lots of players. have already played AAS a bit.

How Many Slots will the server be running ?

what Client Side Addons Are Allowed ?

Sounds interesting.

i want to try out some A&D & TvT with lots of players. have already played AAS a bit.

How Many Slots will the server be running ?

what Client Side Addons Are Allowed ?

Will will run as many as we need too. As of now, all client side mods are allowed. We ask that you keep gameplay in mind when using certain mods (grass cutters), but we understand some are needed for players that have performance issues.

is there a certain time for this or does it run the whole time?
this weekend october 2nd - 3rd.

Really great news!

I will try to activate some mates for this event, too.

Is there a certain time for this or does it run the whole time?

Perhaps he wants to know if there is a certain time of day at the named weekend when the event starts/server(s) open their doors?!

If not-this would be my next question.

Another thing I would like to know if the server(s) for the event are supported by admins the whole time or only in the evening e.g.?

Perhaps he wants to know if there is a certain time of day at the named weekend when the event starts/server(s) open their doors?!

If not-this would be my next question.

Another thing I would like to know if the server(s) for the event are supported by admins the whole time or only in the evening e.g.?

The server will be switched over for this event at midnight PST. It will be supported by admins, in game, and in TS during the course of the event. There may be some lapse in coverage as the server starts to die down, but we will be back on once players start showing up for another day of gaming.

Edited by Dredge

I may just pop on to say hello and let people use me as a target .....lol :confused:

Edited by Craig.Turner

UK_Force;1759611']I may just pop on to say hello and let people use me as a target .....lol :confused:

I will be aiming at you the entire time! :681:

UK_Force;1759611']I may just pop on to say hello and let people use me as a target .....lol :confused:

Well, if i join, i'd hope we'd be on the same team, it's always nice to have someone else to be the bullet magnet ;)

Twas epic! Had a multitude of different communities playing together for the common goal of slicing your fellow gamer in half with a SAW :)

Had a solid 40-50 players for almost 10+ hours straight! I have never seen that much ordnance dropped on Takistan! Lol.

I enjoyed it later in the night around 1AM GMT with the smaller maps :)

I'll join the choir and say I had an excellent time, particularly the smallish missions that were playing around 23-24:00 CET. Ironically once AAS got back on the menu I kinda lost steam and buggered off elsewhere.

Great effort on TG/PR crowd(as well as everyone who showed up) , and very happy to see more PvP. Even if it is AAS.

-k