reyhard

WWII MP Released!

Alright, so here we go

wydanie.jpg

Download wwII Multiplayer Mod

Download SP/MP missions for mod [29MB]

Download wwII Extra Pack [147MB]

Extra Pack includes island texture replacements that are recommended to play wwII (Sycylia is beautiful with Symbioth textures!).

Retextured Malden 1024x1024 by Symbioth and Atherakhia

WGL Texture Replacement Pack by Q

Berghoff Island Replacement

A lot of addons have to be temporarily turned off due to permissions thing. I hope that in future it will be possible to include all those addons in one pack, as it was original made.

Also I would like to thank for all wwII mod teams (Liberation '41-'45, Invasion 44, WWIIEC and others) that work I used in this wwII pack.

[more info to be added later]

[edit 09.05.2013 - links updated]

Edited by Reyhard

How about a list of features, added units etc? Is this an actual mod, with it's own custom cofig or a collection of addons?

Thanks

Gratulations Reyhard :)

Cholernie dobra robota. Masz u mnie piwo! :cool:

Thanks a lot!

Works like this, Sanctuary´s WW4 and Drongos Stuff keep this wonderful game alive.

Downloading now and waiting for a lot hours of fun to come.

Wow, this is quite the pack.

Question, how much was left out? Not asking what, just how much.

Reyhard, just a couple of questions:

This mod incorporates some type of improvement to the AI behavior?

Is this compatible with Group Link II?

I´m a beginner in editing with a little success making missions using Revive Respawn and Group Link II.

This is purely awesome

I tried it with a friend, and dude... You made my year

I will spend all the rest of the year doing missions with this mod, it have all what I wanted on other ww2 mods.

THANKS A LOT!!! ;D

PD: I will report bugs if I find any

PD2: Did you make compatible the Group Link 3 from SLX with MP? and the Wounds scripts?

Greetings!

This mod incorporates some type of improvement to the AI behavior?

Is this compatible with Group Link II?

I´m a beginner in editing with a little success making missions using Revive Respawn and Group Link II.

yep, GL3 aboard so I don't think GL2 is necessary.

PD: I will report bugs if I find any

PD2: Did you make compatible the Group Link 3 from SLX with MP? and the Wounds scripts?

There is a lot of little bugs here & there (mostly like missing texture, ie BT7, IL-2, FW-190), if I will have some time I will try to update it and fix it.

and yes, all scripts are MP compatible. It was really pain in ass making dragging wounded working in MP (unfortunately moveInCargo doesn't work in MP so I had to use some strange workarounds with action["Get in cargo",x]) .

Question, how much was left out? Not asking what, just how much.

It's hard to tell, most of stuff in third part addons archive had to be left unedited because of licensing things (original version had all addons in one pack).

Sad thing about the licenses and permissions, but it's still great to have this mod!

For the SP mission are some addons missing

like NIM-clouds and mission editor update?? or something like it.....

what missions? I checked all SP missions which I included in package and I didn't notice any errors...

Have you installed that?

Download required thrid part addons [110MB] (contains required addons which are needed/used in certain missions/island/aso)

If missing addons message still appearers, please be sure to check, if your OFP catalogue is clean

Playing this some more, it's quite good.

Been making Cold War gone hot 45' missions considering the USSR is the resistance side.

You did really nice on the GL3 scripts, it took a while to see what pbo had them.

... However, it was binarized, so I couldn't see what changes you did =P

Can you post what is fully supported in the GL3 scripts in multiplayer? (Garrison, retreating, flanking, artillery, etc.) I remember that you can put artillery on the enemy side by putting a rearm truck on the map, but it didn't work ):

use cpbo

Garrisoning is off by default (caused a lot of weird situations in missions)

Artillery got CoC alike system. Put some artillery pieces from Axis/Allies/Soviet Artillery tab and then put obelisk. That's all, AI will use now artillery (you can also make a use from it by accessing radio operators or static radio (ie from RDS Misc -> Radio (Arty) )

Thanks, this deserves so much more attention, because you did a really good job on it, like the new effects at being heavy wounded (blur, and sounds), or all the scripts compatible with multiplayer.

It feels very complete, and organized on the type of units in the editor, I really liked it with some friends.

The only crash that I had playing it, was one call for airsupport in the USA side, but nothing more.

Greetings ;)

I have had enough time to glance it through and I'm very impressed, your productions always reach the highest level, this is the best WW2 for ofp I'd say All segregated & configured, this is what I like. I'll do more testing during the week.

Wyjebista robota!:computer: