Sign in to follow this  
b00tsy

[OA-SP] Airfield sabotage (stealth)

Airfield sabotage

airfieldsab2.jpg

Nice stealth mission where you have to infiltrate an opfor airfield to destroy an AN-2, the artillery radar and to eliminate the control tower commander. The opfor troops are aware of your arrival and will begin to partol the area around the airfield (ground and air patrol) right from the start. You will have to complete the mission without any available support, so don't forget to save the game in case you get injured.

Features a dynamic decorated opfor airfield with fighter jets landing and taking off, patrolling choppers, static defence/strongpoints and patrolling ground troops and armor.

Hint: Re-arm at the insertion point and make sure that you have at least 2 satchels (check your backpack) with you. Stay stealthy as long as possible, the whole airfield will be alerted when you are detected. You have around 5 minutes to get as close as possible to the airfield before the chopper patrol starts (where you probably have to go prone a lot).

Good luck!

Download mission

Armaholic mirror:

- Airfield sabotage

Edited by B00tsy
link

Ohh sure, I'll see if I have some time tomorow. Will add the link here then.

Has anyone actually beaten this? :p

I can get right up to the edge of the base, but there are too many soldiers around. Not to mention those Hinds.