Looks nice and clean, good work! :)

Is this made for just OA ?

I like the idea of establishing a FOB but yours would need a little more work to look a pinch more real :

- Add more tents, there aren't enough.

- A FOB is somewhat human, yours looks too clean and it isn'tas organized as you'd think, there are always things that remain here and there and lay on the ground (Bottles, empty boxes, crates...)

- Play a little with the "setPos" command to put guards in the frontal bunkers and towers

- You'd need more vehicles

- I see no Helipad? Don't use BIS one, carry out yours by making the writings a little less visible

- Put more mortars and HMGs all around within the sand bunkers

That's what I can say so far. Keep it up.

Regards,

TB

This is nice! In the updated one you should also include more constantino wire.

I like the idea of establishing a FOB but yours would need a little more work to look a pinch more real :

- Add more tents, there aren't enough.

- A FOB is somewhat human, yours looks too clean and it isn'tas organized as you'd think, there are always things that remain here and there and lay on the ground (Bottles, empty boxes, crates...)

- Play a little with the "setPos" command to put guards in the frontal bunkers and towers

- You'd need more vehicles

- I see no Helipad? Don't use BIS one, carry out yours by making the writings a little less visible

- Put more mortars and HMGs all around within the sand bunkers

That's what I can say so far. Keep it up.

Regards,

TB

Hello!

The Problem is when i make a huge realistic FOB with all things and Human lives what i will i think the FPS goes down or is this not a problem?

Mike

Dude, you are not seriously doing all this crap in the 2D editor? O.O How do you build such a complex thing? I only can do such stuff with the 3D editor. But 2D?

Alone the fact that the 2d icons often do not represent the real position ofsomething... Is a crazy obstacle to me. :/

Great work! Like megagoth I also want to know how you persevered through the 2D editor to make such a masterpiece.

Great work! Like megagoth I also want to know how you persevered through the 2D editor to make such a masterpiece.

Hello!

Sorry for my bad English.

I'm 62 Years Old and i have time for this projects i place a object in the Editor go back in the game look it's on the right place, on the right height and right direction and so on.

It's not work for me it's a Hobby.

Thats all.

Regards Mike

Edited by Mike-USA

Hello!

Sorry for my bad English.

I'm 62 Years Old and i have time for this projects i place a object in the Editor go back in the game look it's on the right place, on the right height and right direction and so on.

It's not work for me it's a Hobby.

Thats all.

Regards Mike

Haha, alright! Keep it up then! :) Thanks!

Love your work, really realistic platoonbase, good for the delta guys.

hope you will make something big in the future ;)

Edited by pre-Vet

Very nice work.

Could i suggest to change the access to the FOB? In your FOB the access way to the internal part of the structure is not able to stop/slow down an insurgent attack made with a suicidal truck or car, that could easily defeat the 2 horizontal bars and explode in the sensible area.

Maybe some concrete structures could help the realism of the work and stop this kind of attack, that happened to italian Carabinieri force in Nasiriyya in 2003, forcing a slow down of the attacking vehicle.

In this case the attack was luckily stopped by a soldier that killed the driver and forced explosion outside the compound.

Thank you for sharing this piece of art!

Ye those snake borders help a lot.

###_____

____####

###_____

I don't remember FOBs in real life doing that.

Great thanks for the work! Hope it works for AI too :)

shezan74 and megagoth1702 such things can be easily placed on the roads in front of the FOB.