Sign in to follow this  
mark

From Hell Mission 6

I found the pilot but the objective has completed I talked to him and everything! Is there something else i need to do i have assulted the airbase and cleared the towns....

An apache normally comes and picks him up and you need to make sure you have cleared all 3 sections of the town.

yeh all towns are clear, the only task left is the resuce. Hoped that Arrowhead wouldnt have game stopping bugs like the ARMA2 obviously whishful thinking

You have to secure the landing site until the pilot is picked up to complete the rescue. Just wait until the Apache takes off. Which is usually a couple of minutes after you talk to the pilot.

well i hope you guys coud help me becuase i cant find the pilot i spend 1.5 howers to find em but no luck hope you guys can help me

Greets CrazyGuy

@CrazyGuy

The pilot is in one of the buildings near the "locate pilot" marker

I have cleared the town of hostiles and all other objectives are complete never seen an apache come.

i hav looked in all the buildings and i coudent find em there is one more building near the helipad but its closed coud you guys tell me what building

cheers Crazy

@CrazyGuy

Every time I have found the pilot he is in the building near the helipad. sometimes this building gets flattened by the artillery barrage, but he is still there.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

@96mgb

the apache arrives a few minutes after you find the pilot. You just have to wait.

Edited by stun

The Pilot is in the building near the helipad, you have to talk to him (he was lying down in the destroyed building, so no that obvious to find, and then it took a while for the Apache to land, and then some more for it to stop the engine and wait for the pilot to stand up and go there. But it's there.

It worked fine for me. The pilot was in a building near the helipad that was two stories tall I think and had been hit by artillery. The pilot was laying on the ground which freaked me out because I thought I had accidentally hit him with a hellfire from the predator when I was taking out the vehicles around the base. He will be down on the ground but he is alive or at least was for me.

Question:

This mission is only available if you get shot down in the previous mission, right?

As far as I am aware yes. When I won the previous mission I didn't get this one. When I got shot down, I did.