Sign in to follow this  
Bryce23

OA: Takistani Training Base & Template

I have completed work on my new Training base. The main base is at the airport in southern Takistan. There is also a FOB located near the center of the map. The purpose for this is to help with group training or to just hone your skills and the ranges. I also intended for this to be a template for mission makers so they can have a realistic base or FOB in their mission without having to spend time creating one. I have also made 4 optional objectives with live enemies. They can be completed in almost any way. So this is perfect for ex, a clan that wants to train new recruits or do some practice. Everyone begins unarmed as you are on a guarded base. But there is no shortage of firepower at your disposal. :nuts: Here is a list of features:

-Realistically built main base and forward operating base

-RESPAWN

-Staging Area/Meeting area

-Armory with all weapons available

-Motor pool

-Heliport

-Obstacle Course

-Hospital with medevac vehicles

-Shooting range

-Grenade range

-Driving course (or race track. call it what you like;))

4 Different mission objectives that are optional:

-Find and kill a militia colonel hiding in the mountains

-2 Villages that are held by the Taliban can be cleared

-Destroy a SCUD launcher in the oil fields guarded by Takistani army special forces

Playable Slots: (Total:25)

-4 instructors

-10 Soldiers

-8 Trainees

-3 Army pilots

It is completely up to the player to decide what to do. You can stay at base doing some target practice or fly an Apache and do some live combat missions. Or if you plan on just practicing without any "live missions", i have designed the Main base and FOB so you can drive/fly between the two without taking enemy contact.All US Army vehicles are included as well as all weapons. Only blufor weapons can be found at the marker "equipment" but every weapon can be found at the armory. I have also included a base re spawn and the medical module is also active. This is playable in single player or multiplayer.The possibilities of what you can do in this training base/mission/template are endless and i hope it will be useful to everyone.

Please report any suggestion/comments or bugs here on this thread.

Thanks!

Required Addons: None (just OA of course)

Installation: Place the .PBO into your Missions or MPMISSIONS folder in your operation arrowhead directory.

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11021

Some screenshots:

Base Entrance:

baseentrance.jpg

FOB Apache:

fobapache.jpg

Shooting Range:

shootingrange.jpg

Edited by Bryce23

Other Screenshots:

Map showing markers:

map.jpg