Sign in to follow this  
[aps]gnat

AAN - ArmA Navy

Ohhhh!!!!

Have you added the VLS tubes for tomahawk missiles that were added to the 688 (i) Los Angeles class submarines?

Nice work, Gnat, Keep up the good work!!!!

BTW, are you going to add air launched torpedoes to the helicopters so your Sexy looking subs can be sunk?

Anyway thumbs-up.gif

Gnat will the subs have a small cargo area for say special forces or rescued pilots or astronauts or other type of cargo like gear?

maybe a 8 or 12 seats smile_o.gif

though I wonder what happens if you eject from a underwater vehicle in arma? biggrin_o.gif

Gnat I think it's time for you to start asking other addonmakers to make navy crew for these addons. Holy shit, they look good. ABout the special forces insertion, can they just "move" into a Zodiak boat to go on-shore?

Great looking subs!

Just one little thing to be aware off; specular highlights do not exist under water. I think thats why your los angeles render without specs looks better then the one with.

greetz sven

LOL ... thats funny. Thanks ;)

- Yes, Specular has been toned down on all models.

- Yes you can eject from a sub from underwater.

WIP, Los Angeles cargo and bridge areas.

Crew 2, cargo 26

subae.jpg

subag.jpg

subaf.jpg

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:notworthy:

Extremely cool!!!!!!!

Hi, that interior looks very well done. Let's C ya

Looks crap Gnat, No minibar or Drink fridges. No stubby holders in the chairs, and for god sake wheres the naked chick posters on the wall. This will not do!! :D:D

Looks crap Gnat, No minibar or Drink fridges. No stubby holders in the chairs, and for god sake wheres the naked chick posters on the wall. This will not do!! :D:D

:rofl:

:drinking2::urinate::yay::urinate:

Hello new BI forum! This is my first post here, after some trouble with old account retrieval and admin's help, i'm finally back online :)

Looking good gnat, is that water i see inside sub interior? Well that's probably 1 of arma's engine limitations a gues :cool:

Deleted - moved comments to A&M C ;)

Edited by Stewy

Thanks again for your tutorial, Gnat

Now there is another frigate with attachable helicopters (and soon probably another ship)

And now the million dollar question. Are you still working on that awesome looking Arleigh Burke class DDG?

Thanks in advance

No mate, at the moment everythings "paused" awaiting ArmA2

There seems there may be some ships in ArmA2, so no point re-inventing the wheel ;)

Gnat;1285027']No mate' date=' at the moment everythings "paused" awaiting ArmA2

There seems there may be some ships in ArmA2, so no point re-inventing the wheel ;)[/quote']

i see your point but with all do respect Gnat...what about those who will not be able to play arma2, like me... cause of no money to upgrade/get a new computer we will still be stuck here in arma1 with not much....we need more ships! and is the B-52 you were making gonna be stoped too...because of arma2? but anyways i know how hard you work to make us theses..i was just presenting a good point! no hard feelings bud....

Sorry mate, I've already provided a bunch of addons to ArmA1 ... done.

Maybe 1 day when I have more holidays, I'll consider some more.

that cool thanks anyways tho....and for the hard work you put into arma1! oh and by the way could we have a chance to still see that b-52 here in arma1 please!!!

Edited by soldier2390