Sign in to follow this  
celery

CLY PVP missions (beta)

oh man is this mission funny, from the music to the eye cancer. we put it on a 5 min match and that was just about all I need for at least a day.

I was wondering if you might do some crazy dm missions like unlimited quick reloading rocket fights in big cities.

Disco is back. Blinking lights, music and magnificent guns with unlimited ammo. Combined Operations is required.

Works great! We scared away 5 aspiring new armatians playing this one and in the end everyone else caught eyecancer :yay:

DM Kozlice! v1.00

a2_dmkozlice.jpg

In Kozlice! you kill others with a double-barreled rifle/shotgun that has unlimited ammo. Cold War Rearmed 2 is required.

>>Download<<

DM Ruins v1.01

a2_dmruins.jpg

Ruins is an old Operation Flashpoint deathmatch originally made by CADman[GUN]. The classic DM has an exquisite feng shui evident in the built up area surrounded by hillside perfect for sniping. Cold War Rearmed 2 is required.

>>Download<<

Edited by Celery

PvP with addons.... :S

I know what you're thinking but CWR2 is one of the few big mods that will have a mainstream following on public servers once it gets flesh (playable content) around its bones (addons). And I was such a noob at scripting back in OFP days that now I want to make the missions I couldn't back then, and remake the ones I couldn't until now. :p

I like the idea, I do... just hate seeing great missions with addons cause I know it wont get the audience they deserve.

We'll see ah :)

cheers for the consistent supply of A grade PvP missions :thumb:

Oh, so many good memories from DM Ruins!

Downloading right away!

DM Razing of Zargabad v0.94 (beta)

a2_dmroz.jpg

Blast your friends into the sky with launchers. Unlimited ammo and a rate of fire of 45 RPM give a subtle hint as to why the mission is called Razing of Zargabad. Only Operation Arrowhead is required.

>>Download<<

Here's some footage of DM Kozlice:

XM6O-MS3j-w

Edited by Celery

DM Vanilla: Shapur v0.95 (beta)

a2_dmvanillashapur.jpg

Vanilla: Shapur is a 6-in-1 deathmatch where you can fight in all of the decent-sized areas in Shapur, visiting them all in a tour or picking a single location.

Only Operation Arrowhead is required. Shapur and most of the playable units are BAF content, so the full DLC is recommended for the best experience.

>>Download<<

Edited by Celery

DM Vanilla: Kolgujev v0.95 (beta)

a2_vanillawkolgujev.jpg

Vanilla: Kolgujev is a 12-in-1 deathmatch where you can fight in all of the viable areas on Kolgujev, visiting them all in a tour or picking a single location. The maximum amount of players is 4 because the locations are very small or sparsely built.

Cold War Rearmed 2 is required.

>>Download<<

DM Wild West v0.95 (beta)

a2_dmwildwest.jpg

In Wild West you sling your guns against your friends in an almost authentic American Old West town. The default weapon is a revolver that packs a punch true to its Operation Flashpoint counterpart: always deadly!

Combined Operations is required.

>>Download<<

Celery has his little sweat shop up n running.... krankin out the missions :)

Thanks man.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

No, I usually lose those.

How's your aimbot?

Ding! Ding! Ding! we have a coop player : (...

Ding! Ding! Ding! we have a coop player : (...

Gotta admit we usually called Celery a cheater on TS when he was handing us our arses in road rage for the umpteenth time, but his recent video of him pwning us again on Kolgujev shows that it´s in fact all skill (or a lack thereof on our side :D).

Thumbs up for the best DM´s in town, keep it up! :bounce3:

DM Shadow Killer v0.97 (beta)

a2_dmshadowkiller.jpg

You have no NV goggles. The only sources of light are the destroyable street and searchlights and the flashlight on your gun. Use the flashlight to reveal and blind your opponents or stalk in the shadows waiting for an unknowing victim.

Only Operation Arrowhead is required.

>>Download<<

Edited by Celery

Yeah - sometimes, some clan is running PvP mission just as a short pause between 6hours evo/domi...

......... sig....... read...

TFF Minefuck v0.9 (beta)

a2_minefook.jpg

The British Army and a band of mercenaries fight over one flag, trying to take it from Feruz Abad to the coltan mine overlooking the town. The players have the ability to spawn and ride a motorcycle any time they want. This 30 player mission uses my new PVP script template that supports all the traditional PVP modes.

>>Download<<

Edited by Celery

Awesome, thanks Celery.

Just wish coop players could see past their arse... er AI.

SC Nagara Outskirts v0.9a (beta)

The United States Army and Takistani irregulars are disputing over the control of a lush valley adjacent to the town of Nagara. This 40 player infantry-only sector control has a teleport option at spawn to avoid walking long distances.

>>Download<<

Edited by Celery

SC Nagara Outskirts v0.9 (beta)

a2_nagara.jpg

The United States Army and Takistani irregulars are disputing over the control of a lush valley adjacent to the town of Nagara. This 40 player infantry-only sector control has a teleport option at spawn to avoid walking long distances.

>>Download<<

... DUDE! would you stop please.... all these kick arse missions and not enough PvP servers to play them...

I'm yet to play most of your missions which I think is really f'kin sad, is there not one server owner in Australia that has the balls to run a dedi PvP server?

Qwertz of Armacalypse offered to buy and house a server for me to run... but 60+ hours a week working and I just don't have the time :(

/end rant... sorry

THANK YOU Celery, I love your work.... I'll try get Cowboy to upload them :)

Celery we tried TFF Minefuck last night. Unfortunately after respawn and for JIP players, it was no longer possible to spawn motorbikes.

Can someone else confirm that problem?