Sign in to follow this  
celery

CLY PVP missions (beta)

thanks

C&H River Bank v0.9a (beta)

The United States Army tries to push north along the river southwest of Zargabad. The Takistani Army disagrees with their plan. Both sides have light vehicles and a helicopter. Players select their unit classes in the slot selection screen.

Only Operation Arrowhead is required.

>>Download<<

Edited by Celery

Celery the vehicle generation works now in Minefuck. Fun mission. :)

That said the terrain is very steep. It'd be better to play in a larger city or wooden area.

One more issue: On JIP you don't get the flag markers.

+ this from rpt

Error in expression <toString [toArray animationState player select 5,toArray animationState player s>

Error position: <select 5,toArray animationState player s>

Error Zero divisor

Thanks for the valuable bug report, looks like I'll have to revise the way markers are done! :)

Incidentally the animstate select bug has already been dealt with in the current version of the mission template as I used a more universal method to check prone position (it'll stay in the mission until I update the scripts in all of them). I do wonder, maybe you were using the pvp animation pack?

I like to say Celery. Thank you for your hard work from Arma 1 to now. And delivering some awesome PVP missions. I your biggest fan

SC Nagara Outskirts v0.9a (beta)

The United States Army and Takistani irregulars are disputing over the control of a lush valley adjacent to the town of Nagara. This 40 player infantry-only sector control has a teleport option at spawn to avoid walking long distances.

>>Download<<

C&H River Bank v0.9a (beta)

The United States Army tries to push north along the river southwest of Zargabad. The Takistani Army disagrees with their plan. Both sides have light vehicles and a helicopter. Players select their unit classes in the slot selection screen.

>>Download<<

Missions updated to v0.9a. Can't remember the changes, but they now have all the fixes and additions that the CWR² pvp missions do.

Edited by Celery

FFG 45chars

Super_FUUU_Face.jpg

Do you have a true-to-OFP-but-A2-standards Nogova lying around somewhere or what!?

It would be so great to get this maps as map-pack, because some of the older download-links do not work anymore.

We just play from time to time Raves Castle XD

Well, i'm sure there are some more really funny missions in there!

Any chance of getting a Kart Rage simalar to your Road rage from ArmA1? that is if your playing ArmA#?