Sign in to follow this  
DAP

Arma 2 - ai first aid support

DAP: thanks for all your hard work. I was really happy to see a reference to the SLX mod in your latest version. Which pbos do you use from SLX to ensure maximum realism and enjoyment while ensuring complete compatibility?

DAP: thanks for all your hard work. I was really happy to see a reference to the SLX mod in your latest version. Which pbos do you use from SLX to ensure maximum realism and enjoyment while ensuring complete compatibility?

Actually no one :) I just add condition which will disable my addon, when SLX is used, for avoid any conflicts.

OK so if I understand correctly your mod has a trigger that looks for the presence of slx_wounds.pbo and if it is detected then it disables your addon, right?

OK so if I understand correctly your mod has a trigger that looks for the presence of slx_wounds.pbo and if it is detected then it disables your addon, right?

Yes. If SLX_wounds not included in active addons, then my addon will work.

This is a solid mod. adds immersion and always works. I used to use SLX but the Ai is very glitchy and I got fed up with them. This mod on the other had always works. You tell a squad member to heal someone and low and behold he does. great work.

If you are planning to expand on this mod I suggest including bleeding and bandaging.

This is a solid mod. adds immersion and always works. I used to use SLX but the Ai is very glitchy and I got fed up with them. This mod on the other had always works. You tell a squad member to heal someone and low and behold he does. great work.

If you are planning to expand on this mod I suggest including bleeding and bandaging.

I think about this, but I have no enough time now :)

Hi DAP, I cant seem to find this mod in 6updater.

If this mod is not in the list, is there anyway to add it in??

THX!

Hi DAP, I cant seem to find this mod in 6updater.

If this mod is not in the list, is there anyway to add it in??

THX!

Only if someone will say me, how exactly it works :D Six Updater documentation was useless for me :D

Err what u meant there dap? haha

I mean, that I still have no idea, how create my own mirror for Six Updater :D Even after reading his documentation :D

What's the difference between @dap and @dap_auto?

Difference is simple: DAPMAN(module) runs via module, which placed in mission. DAPMAN(auto) runs via unit's init string (automatically with mission start or creating this unit during mission).

So can I just install both of them together? Does not interfere with each other right?

All versions check units specific variable :) You can use all versions as you want, they will not interfere each other :)

Hi DAP, thx a lot for your addon, it really makes the atmosfere of the game much more exiting, but you see, i`ve got problems with pulling wounded allies into cover. Actually i just dont have the option "pull aside", just first aid.

So i wanted to ask you if its all right and mod just doesnt have this option or i did smth wrong with installation?

-GL

I don't get it. Does this addon do anything when ACE wounds are active? I don't see any difference when playing with it or without it.

I use the automatic init addon version.

It turns off when ACE Wounds is detected.

Try without ACE and you will see the difference.

Hi DAP, thx a lot for your addon, it really makes the atmosfere of the game much more exiting, but you see, i`ve got problems with pulling wounded allies into cover. Actually i just dont have the option "pull aside", just first aid.

So i wanted to ask you if its all right and mod just doesnt have this option or i did smth wrong with installation?

-GL

Because my addon don't add option "Drag him" :) My addon can work together with BI First Aid: Battlefield Clearance module. Add this module in mission, and you will can drag wounded units too :)

Edited by DAP

I have the .pbo enabled on my dedicated server. The add-on seems to work (have seen dragging), but it produces an error message for the clients; missing script.

Is this possible to fix? So that works like other AI mods on the server?

I have the .pbo enabled on my dedicated server. The add-on seems to work (have seen dragging), but it produces an error message for the clients; missing script.

Is this possible to fix? So that works like other AI mods on the server?

If you use packed addon (.pbo) on your server, then clients must have this addon too. For avoiding this problem you can use scripted version of this addon. This version was created especially for "no addons" servers. You can find all instructions for script-version in readme.

I still have problem with red blurred screen after I was wounded and respawned during Warfare BE round. Not only that, but the Warfare menu disappears moment after I select it, i.e. it's impossible to continue playing.

And it's not working even if I'm making save & quit and reconnect again.