Sign in to follow this  
dk-vcb

DDAM full release

I read what he said to mean 'it's easier to create assets that depend on ACE, and they can be more realistic'.

I read what he said to mean 'it's easier to create assets that depend on ACE, and they can be more realistic'.

Know those moments when you've been up reading forums for too long..

Good call MP. My bad MugAben. :o

it seems to be missing some units i cant see the m109 and the CV90 anywhere also it seems that the tanks only have flir vission?

ye, the CV90 have been canned again.. i keept fucking up.. so

as for M109 it might / should be there somewhere.. .. i think

We kinda lost track of all the stuff.

DDAM is made by DK and my self (+helpers -> look in credits)

ahh ok ill just use the one from the swedish mod but anyway good work nice to see the danish army in arma :yay:

i saw a map once that was called Favslev that was extremely close to denmark will it be released?

i saw a map once that was called Favslev that was extremely close to denmark will it be released?

According to intell, Favslev wont be released.. But there are things going on in the shadows :)

*Edit

Favslev2 have been released public on armaholic.

Edited by RavenDK

I would like to just use the scania trucks is that possible as i am trying to put together a pack for my clan, and update our server but do not need all the other stuff to reduce the size of files, can you advise what pbo's I would need, if it is possible or are they all linked ?

Thanks - great work BTW !

I would like to just use the scania trucks is that possible as i am trying to put together a pack for my clan, and update our server but do not need all the other stuff to reduce the size of files, can you advise what pbo's I would need, if it is possible or are they all linked ?

Thanks - great work BTW !

Sorry but no. The truck is part of the package, as agreed with FDF.

Can you make the ace config for DDAM bags?

Maybe. We are still considering it.

Please add groups if you are continuing to work on this mod!

I just downloaded ddam and has all the Danish weapons and vehicles, the only problem I have is that I can not find the uniforms so is there anyone who knows how to get it on :)

I just downloaded ddam and has all the Danish weapons and vehicles, the only problem I have is that I can not find the uniforms so is there anyone who knows how to get it on :)

Editor under Blufor, this will only be available for your own missions or missions made using this mod.:).

I know this is long gone, but can this be ported to Arma 3 please? Have a Danish island in the making. Using DDAM would suit it perfectly!