Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 3, E3 Coverage (reveals)

So any chance of the actual Presentation video being uploaded so we dont have to see it through someone else's camera? Or is the footage still too "Alpha" for us to look at directly?

So any chance of the actual Presentation video being uploaded so we dont have to see it through someone else's camera? Or is the footage still too "Alpha" for us to look at directly?

Specs on the display machines would be nice too so we can see what was getting those amazing draw distances with no discernible lag.

Anyone else notice the soldiers are wearing the flag on their left side? :p just nitpicking

The easiest way to switch CQB to long-range sights is just to have a flip-to-side magnifier for a holo sight or something...

Cool stuff !

Thanks for sharing Dwarden :)

The easiest way to switch CQB to long-range sights is just to have a flip-to-side magnifier for a holo sight or something...

Or, as they modeled Elcan SpecterDR, switch the elcan between 1x and 4x magnification ;]

"Your the the first people to actually was given me something" :)

"Your the the first people to actually was given me something" :)

A T-shirt.

LOL WTF!!!

http://youtu.be/Oxs886LUmu8

is this a arma 3 ingame photo?

the video is obviously trolling but I think the picture is real. They might have hacked into BIS? I don't know look the clouds tehy have volume like the ones int the pics

the video is obviously trolling but I think the picture is real. They might have hacked into BIS? I don't know look the clouds tehy have volume like the ones int the pics

The futuristic look of the pic makes me believe that this is a real ingame photo. The graphics looks amazing. And think about all the capabilities that this airbaby offers you. ArmA3 is gonna be very immersive and in my honest opinion is gonna be the most realistic simulator ever. ArmA 2 will look like pacman in comparison with ArmA 3.

The futuristic look of the pic makes me believe that this is a real ingame photo. The graphics looks amazing. And think about all the capabilities that this airbaby offers you. ArmA3 is gonna be very immersive and in my honest opinion is gonna be the most realistic simulator ever. ArmA 2 will look like pacman in comparison with ArmA 2.

I am pretty sure this is accurate, I hope to see more like da bombaz and some multiplayer footage I liked the e3 stuff look cool with all da boxez! :yay:

But marines with no M16 is no marines, so I hope they all add the old tech.

i'm pretty sure the pic is not real. clouds in RL have volume btw (not that the picture is anything but CGI, but the background could easily be a .jpg)

The futuristic look of the pic makes me believe that this is a real ingame photo. The graphics looks amazing. And think about all the capabilities that this airbaby offers you. ArmA3 is gonna be very immersive and in my honest opinion is gonna be the most realistic simulator ever. ArmA 2 will look like pacman in comparison with ArmA 3.

The bottom one is a drone as well, no cockpit. :eek:

i'm pretty sure the pic is not real. clouds in RL have volume btw (not that the picture is anything but CGI, but the background could easily be a .jpg)

what makes you say that my friend, it looks real to me. the only think that problems me is the glass of the airplane, in all arma games you can see da pilot

Just a fun little thing - Colin over at Gamespot (live cam atm from E3) just said ARMA3 is his favourite of E3. :)

http://e3.gamespot.com/live-cam-tour/live-cam-day-2/?cam=1

he didn't i just watched...he gets a msj from someone thanking him from taking his time with A3, then another one asking which game he liked best...he says something like:

bla bla...i am glad you guys appreciated arma3, best game of e3....i didn't have the time to think it through...bla bla

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

what makes you say that my friend, it looks real to me. the only think that problems me is the glass of the airplane, in all arma games you can see da pilot

my opinion, based on a my previous first hand experience with CGI

The bottom one is a drone as well, no cockpit. :eek:

I think its making a combat evasion loop and we see the backside. I still think the pic is real (arma3 ingame)

I think its making a combat evasion loop and we see the backside. I still think the pic is real (arma3 ingame)

It is definitely the top, look at the engine intakes, and the exhausts on stealths are topside like the plane above it to reduce IR missile lock ons from the ground.

It's not from Arma 3 ;)

Thank you for clearing this for us. I just saw the video in armaholic and I think you made a great job BUT is there any chance to dispose the Action Menus?

Did I woke you up? hehe

But the thing that particularly impressed me is the reflection at the sea and the waves. I think that this is a sign that the physics in arma 3 will be more than realistic. I hope for the best. Also I saw that video at armaholic. It made me look like my avatar. I can't wait.