Sign in to follow this  
R0adki11

Nogovan Vehicle Pack

Today i am releasing my Nogovan Vehicle Pack, this release is long over due, but because of real life i had to put the release on hold.

So what you will find in this release are the support vehicles of the Nogovan Army, i need to add a Medical Truck, but this will be added in a further update.

nli_vehicle0007.jpg

Nogovan Light Infantry Vehicle Pack 1.0

Release 1.0

By R0adki11

=========

To contact me please feel to use the Bis Forums

or email me at roadkill@8bit-online.co.uk

CREDITS:

========

- Bis for UAZ

- Bis for Police Jeep

- Bis for this great game we all still enjoy.

VERSION HISTORY

===============

- Public Release

- Fixed P3d errors and emblem missing on vehicles.

- config update

- config update and new jeep with machine gun.

INSTALLATION

============

There is 1 PBO file in the rar file, which need to be extracted into your Operation Flashpoint Addons folder or appropiate Mod folder.

UNITS:

============

Nogovan Light Infantry Vehicles can be found under Resistance => Nogovan Light Infantry Vehicles

Classnames

============

Resistance Side:

RKI_NLI_Uaz - Uaz

RKI_NLI_RangerJeep - Fast Jeep for Ranger Patrols

RKI_NLI_RangerJeep_HMG - Ranger Jeep with M2 HMG

RKI_NLI_V3s - V3s troop transports

RKI_NLI_V3sfuel - v3s fuel truck

RKI_NLI_V3srepair - v3s repair truck

RKI_NLI_V3sammo - v3s ammo truck

REQUIRED ADDONS:

=================

- Nogovan Light Infantry Addon

- JAM3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please visit the Official Forum for discussions of this addon.

*************Disclaimer:*******************

This is NOT an official Addon. Use it at your own risk.

You are free to distribute this addon under the condition that you keep it free.

Do not modify this addon without explicit permission of the original author.

This addon is for personal entertainment only, other uses are forbidden unless explicit permission has been given.

Download from:

Download

This addon needs my Nogovan Light Infantry Addon Pack.

To do:

Update the PV3Ss without FIA markings

Change colour scheme of Jeeps.

Add HD version of HMG Jeep

Fix HMG Jeep so gunner can be killed.

Edited by R0adki11

Nice release. But I think the jeeps could use recoloring. They look like toy soldiers' jeeps at the moment. Maybe a color scheme like this would be better (Just an edit of one of the promo pics). Also, a few other things I'd like to point out:

- The gunner from the Jeep HMG cannot be shot.

- Jeeps' glasses are unbreakable.

- PV3S's still have FIA markings.

Also, since JAM3 is required for the pack, would you mind reconfiguring the HMG Jeep's ammunation to use the JAM3 vehicle ammo? A HD version would be good too. There are config classes for vehicle ammunation in JAM's config. You should look into it. :)

Thanks for the comments, i will look into the colour scheme. Also the Jeep with HMG about the gunner and the glass. The PV3s i tried to use my own model, but kept getting p3d errors so they are a place holder till i get my own working. I will have a looking into using JAM ammo, thats a good suggestion :)

Rellikki is right. Painting on the vehicles shoud be more realistic and dirty. I can't wait your Mig-21. Will you make russian version too?

I will sort the vehicles out when i can, i thought a release was better than no release. My Mig21 i will probably not release for east, maybe not sure.

But did you know Footmunch made an mig21 for east and resistance : i will try to find a link for you.

Yes, I saw Mig-21 made by Footmunch but I don't like it so much (textures were not impresive for me). Thats why I'm waiting for your addon:)

Oh, at least one, stand alone version in russian camo scheme is something that many of us are waiting since many many days, man.

Hopefully i will do, but as of the moment im stopping addon making, real life issues getting in the way, my masters degree to concentrate on.

I have also just got new pc and have been playing arma2 so who knows when i will release my addons now, still havent managed to get round to reinstalling Ofp yet either.

Edited by R0adki11

I recomend you RCL gun to resistance .than it is good ambush fighting and tough for enemy

I would like to add a recoiless gun to the jeep pack, but right now i have no motivation to create addons, stuff in my personal life has sapped that from me.

That is not a problem R0adki11. There still more important things than OFP.

R0adki11, I'd like to know if you released a nogovan T55 or Bmp. Did you ? Because I remember nogovan T55 from somewhere but can't find it anywhere.

R0adki11, I'd like to know if you released a nogovan T55 or Bmp. Did you ? Because I remember nogovan T55 from somewhere but can't find it anywhere.

From what I know (and what I read on R0adki11 site) he planned to made nogovan armoured pack (including ukrainian modernisation of T-55) but he never started making it. And because he stopped making addons... Goodbye nogovan T-55. :(

I can dig out my T55 and BMP, but they were merely just a bis model with new crew and changed symbols. The modernised T55 i hadn't even started on, although i have put a hold on addon making, its only cos i just don't have the time right now, other things are taking priority particularly my MSc dissertation.

Hopefully over the weekend i will release what add-ons i have in a releasable state.

I can dig out my T55 and BMP, but they were merely just a bis model with new crew and changed symbols.

Thats OK. If you dont mind please post it. More of your works are appreciated as well.

Do your dissertation and then come back R0adki11. Studying is important. I hope things for you are getting better. By the way: What does the MSc mean?

Edited by 33BO11OF00
typo

MSc means Master of Science, its the next qualification after a degree. So its alot harder and more complex, my dissertation will be around 16000 words. I will have a look this afternoon after playing sports to post some of my addons up.

I'm really sorry for the major necro... :( But this is probably the best place to ask, so... Do the OFP Nogovan T-55 and BMP models that R0adki11 mentioned still exist in some more or less playable form ?

I was thinking of making a NAF campaign and I just want to know whether I could hope for a release similar to the NAF UH-1, MiG 21 and 27, An-2, the softskin vehicles and the Light Infantry & Rangers that have been released so far. I understand he's moved to ARMA II now, but I'd love to see a release of NAF tanks for OFP. If none of those addons survive, it's OK with me - I just want to be sure...

MSc means Master of Science, its the next qualification after a degree. So its alot harder and more complex, my dissertation will be around 16000 words. I will have a look this afternoon after playing sports to post some of my addons up.

wow..and i thought 1500 words in my BSc was big lol

I'm really sorry for the major necro... :( But this is probably the best place to ask, so... Do the OFP Nogovan T-55 and BMP models that R0adki11 mentioned still exist in some more or less playable form ?

I was thinking of making a NAF campaign and I just want to know whether I could hope for a release similar to the NAF UH-1, MiG 21 and 27, An-2, the softskin vehicles and the Light Infantry & Rangers that have been released so far. I understand he's moved to ARMA II now, but I'd love to see a release of NAF tanks for OFP. If none of those addons survive, it's OK with me - I just want to be sure...

Hi Petike,

I did create a T55 and BMP addon, i unfortunately never released it. I will have a look at my backups to see if i still have the files.

After looking at the backups that i have, i don't have any for the T55 or BMP, i think there maybe some on my old PC which is been stored at my Parents. When im next over there i will try to remember to have a look. In the mean time, why not use the Resistance Vehicles with Nogovan Light Infantry Crewmen?

Edited by R0adki11
Update

Hi Petike, After looking at the backups that i have, i don't have any for the T55 or BMP, i think there maybe some on my old PC which is been stored at my Parents. When im next over there i will try to remember to have a look. In the mean time, why not use the Resistance Vehicles with Nogovan Light Infantry Crewmen?

That would be very, very nice of you. :cool: I'd be grateful.

Well, of course I can use the vanilla models - but they aren't all that authentic-looking to be a proper part of the NDF. They would have certainly been at least repainted since the 1982 crisis, when they only bore improvised FIA markings. ;)

I was thinking about reskining the vanilla models, but I unfortunately completely suck at working in Oxygen. :( I guess it would be best to wait and use the vanilla models as placeholders until I come up with proper replacements for my planned NDF mini-campaign.

Thanks again for you patience and co-operation.

Hey you wouldnt need 02 to reskin the model just need a depbo program and texview + gimp or photoshop :)

That would be very, very nice of you. :cool: I'd be grateful.

Well, of course I can use the vanilla models - but they aren't all that authentic-looking to be a proper part of the NDF. They would have certainly been at least repainted since the 1982 crisis, when they only bore improvised FIA markings. ;)

I was thinking about reskining the vanilla models, but I unfortunately completely suck at working in Oxygen. :( I guess it would be best to wait and use the vanilla models as placeholders until I come up with proper replacements for my planned NDF mini-campaign.

Thanks again for you patience and co-operation.

Well as what remember of the armoured units, were that they were simple a east bmp and res t55 with a new config and faction images changed to a nogovan roundel, so not too difficult to make.