I was planning to ask if you have considered taking your work and adding it to PR:A2 as a community factions?

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f548-pr-arma2-community-factions

I second that.

Now that the mod is completely finished, one would think it wouldn't be too challenging to integrate 'just like that'?

Well, someone can chime in and tell if it's the other way round :)

yes the activation emails are not working on your forums, might want to look into that.

Probably the best mod that i ever played... But i have problem with campaign mission 10 Into the wild... When i start the mission, unit 4 begins to "sink" and every from the deck explode... :\ ... So i dont have with what to fly... Solutions?

I just think it's a pity that the F-18 has no RWR...

I just want to say this: This MOD is amazing work here. I have suggestion here: Can those old OFP:FDF islands imported to ARMA2/OA somehow? That FDF:Eastborder is just perfect work there. I had lot of fun making missions for that island.

I just want to say this: This MOD is amazing work here. I have suggestion here: Can those old OFP:FDF islands imported to ARMA2/OA somehow? That FDF:Eastborder is just perfect work there. I had lot of fun making missions for that island.

Although porting/ converting maps is possible its no easy feat to do which i guess why there is no FDF:Eastborder map.

I know this topic is old and I dont think anyone read this but I have problems with the campaign

in mission 4 anchor steam you are supposed to capture a harbour. However I have killed all enemies and looked around the whole place for hours and nothing happens.

I dont know what should happen after you take down the apc but it doesnt happen.

I had some problems with the mission before, the americans never launched the attack so I had to take over the base all by myself(wasnt easy but I did it)

I know this topic is old and I dont think anyone read this but I have problems with the campaign

in mission 4 anchor steam you are supposed to capture a harbour. However I have killed all enemies and looked around the whole place for hours and nothing happens.

I dont know what should happen after you take down the apc but it doesnt happen.

You might have to just skip the mission

I had some problems with the mission before, the americans never launched the attack so I had to take over the base all by myself(wasnt easy but I did it)
Yeah so did I. I decided it was waay more fun without help lol

You might have to just skip the mission

Yeah so did I. I decided it was waay more fun without help lol

How do you skip it(im not that good with scripts and stuff)?

And yeah it was kinda funny running around in the base surrounded with lots of enemies, wherever I went there was movement of enemies. :p

the mod is great, very good quality on everything.

however (dunno if someone of the FDF mod looks here from time to time), is it possible for you to update the flying vehicles?

because they all have flares, but none of them have RWR.

I mean, on the radar, there is no information about incoming missiles, nor any sound.

is it possible for the mod creators to add that thing on the flying vehicles?

thanks a lot!

Hello guys! Could someone quickly paste here a path of a shortucut which launches the FDFmod correctly? I downloaded mod from PlayWithSix, but I now want to launch the game originally with FDF. Thanks!

Just run the game, go to Expansion in menu and enable Fdf mod (green box). Restart game and that's it. Or create a shortcut to game, click RMB on that shortcut, and in properties add on the end of line

-mod=@modfoldername (remember about spacebar before -mod=)

I have no SP or MP missions, only access to compaign. Where I can download FDF missions? Any qlue? If I join public FDF server, download MP mission while loading, then exit, copy the MP mission from my Arma2 profile folder to the game folder, it won´t launch.

Not in the game folder, but to MPMissions folder under the game folder, something like C:\Program Files\Arma2\MPMissions.

Not in the game folder, but to MPMissions folder under the game folder, something like C:\Program Files\Arma2\MPMissions.

Yep, I actually now see what happends. in Arma2\MPMissions folder, there is files directly, like C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\MPMissions\co@ 06 fdf harbour assault.FDF_Isle1_a.pbo <- this works fine. In my profile, the mission folder: C:\Users\yannara\Documents\ArmA 2\Saved\mpmissions\co 06 Hostages.Chernarus <- is empty. So where the .pbo file go, when I download it from the server?

Missions cache, which can be found like C:\Users\useraccount\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\MPMissionsCache

Might be that you can't see AppData folder, so try to change options so that you can see hidden folders too.

Useraccount is just yout Windows account name, like yannara or pekka or matti or something. So if your Windows account is yannara, then the folder is like C:\Users\yannara\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\MPMissionsCache (if you have your users fodler in C: drive).

Edited by Lagus_FinP
additional info

Might be that you can't see AppData folder, so try to change options so that you can see hidden folders too.

Thanks, now I got it. The easiest way is to just type Appdata after C:\Users\useraccount in File Explorer.

i have problem with campaign mission 10 Into the wild... When i start the mission, unit 4 begins to "sink" and every from the deck explode... :\ ... So i dont have with what to fly... Solutions?

same problem here...

hi and thanks for this great mod but sp and mp missions are not in playwithsix version, in the zipped files there are 3 sp mission, can you please give us a link or add them to playwithsix version so we update and use them?

thanks