• Topics

• I think this game could have a few more little gadgets and some small changes which would make the game closer to reality. I have good knowledge of US equipment and stuff. That's the reason why I don’t mention SSSR stuff here.   Personally I think some equipment is out of place. For example M1 helmets with many covers, this helmet was used in early 80s and with a woodland pattern. I don’t understand why we have M1 with a Mitchell pattern for example? M69 flak vest never existed in woodland pattern. Why did we get IIFS backpack which wasn’t common in late 80s and definitely wasn’t popular? Alice large backpack would make more sense. M16A2 carbine is already mentioned in other topics.   Here are my suggestions:   New slots Head  (Balaclava, face paints, M17 gas mask, dioptric glasses, scarf) Thigh (pistol holder(SF), M17 gas mask pouch)   US Special forces loadouts Special forces tend to have more sophisticated loadouts, every free space is used, more pouches etc…   SDU 5/E strobe light (on suspenders, working gadget, also for pilots, similar behaviour as flashlight) Pace beads (on suspenders) AN-PRC-126 radio pouch for commanders Remove flashlight from suspenders First aid kit/compass pouches on belt More ammo pouches on belt   Backpack slot Claymore bag as shoulder bag 7,62 bandoleer as shoulder bag (for M60)   New equipment M17A1 gas mask with/without hood Dioptric glasses SDU 5/E strobe light Claymore bag 7,62 bandoleer Berets Ear plugs with case on suspenders Alice large backpack   Fix grenadier vest Should be over suspenders Combination with PASGT vest   NVGs AN/PVS-4 scope for M16s, M14, M60 (only works via scope sight)  1PN58 scope (only works via scope sight)   Vehicles M998 cargo/troop carrier V3S truck for FIA and civilians instead of Ural Trabant car for civilians
    • I think the FIA faction vehicles need to be redesigned. Now they are completely using Soviet vehicles. They need to be replaced with ones unique to this faction. And add the missing ones.   UAZ-469 - replace to Land Rover series 3 (or GAZ-69A - In the original OFP/CWA, resistance is used by UAZ, which is more reminiscent of a hybrid of UAZ-469 and GAZ-69A) URAL-4320 - replace to Praga V3S BTR-70  - replace to OT-64 SKOT (or BTR-152K1 with DShKM) Add military version Skoda 1203 Ambulance (to balance UAZ-452A and M997) Add static heavy machinegun DShKM (to balance NSV and M2HB) Add static tripod machinegun UK vz. 59 T (to balance PKM tripod and M60 tripod) Add armored car BTR-40 with DShKM (to balace BRDM-2 and HMMWV) Maybe add light utility vehicle Zastava AR55 (analog Willis MB FIA from original OFP/CWA to balace M151A2) Maybe add self-propelled anti-aircraft gun Praga PLDvK vz. 53/59 (I think in the future similar vehicles will be added to other factions. For example, Soviet URAL with ZU-23-2)   It is possible in the future to transfer the UH-1H helicopter to the FIA faction. In the USA, replace the Iroquois with the Sikorsky UH-60   Equipment and weapons are also subject to improvement:   Add Vz. 60 MLOK uniform for special forces zukov is right - needs to be added Sa vz. 61 Skorpion for special forces Replace PM to CZ 75 pistol Replace SVD to PSL rifle or Zastava M76 Replace RPG-7 to RPG-75 Maybe add light machinegun Zastava M72 (with 75-round drum magazine)   This way we will get a fully functional unique playable faction
    • Thank you, yeah turning off no logs helped a little bit but now at least menus don't have a fit.   Regarding the mods, i'm in a unit and we need the amount of mods to play on the server and do whatever. The only thing is that throughout the 30 other people, not a single one has any issues like mine. If it could be the other amount of mods (as in the unloaded ones) it could be those as I have quite a few but I didn't think it was as they aren't being loaded after all.    But anyway thank you for you're help!
    • You should create a ticket in the feedback tracker then, and see if the devs can help you directly. https://feedback.bistudio.com/project/view/1/