Slovak army, especialy "5th Regiment of special assignment" with their new digital camo.

Please pleewwase help me . this at war mod is for arma 2? whats the site and we have the wwii battle in africa? this mod are going to be released?

Sorry i cant help you that much as its not in my control.

For this mod i quess you need an invetation, so the best you can do is contact t_roc or any other of the mod members.

I'd love to see Tribes: Ascend style "Skis" and jetpacks. It would be ridiculously fun to have that sort of mobility in Arma, even if it's completely nonsensical.

if anyone remebers those oxy acetelyne welding tanks in flashpoint that had that neat realistic exloding effect, i think it would be neat to have in arma 2, with its nice graphics too. i have an idea for a mission in which i need something like that, so if anyine could make it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Wanted to get rid of my old request so I could ask for the following request:

I'm looking for someone to make a base model of this trooper (Will pay):

343px-ElysianDropTrooper.jpg

Some more reference images:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mCi6jSv_dKY/TVGQAyh6fXI/AAAAAAAAAis/-bcP3JKR_sM/s1600/SAM_0842.JPG

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/Captain_Brown/Elysians/Elysian120.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/Captain_Brown/Elysians/Elysian120.jpg

Thanks for the read chaps :)

Edited by MadMuzza
Missed Video

Is there a possibility of modifying what the nvgs looks like for the BIS unit? Like giving aircrews avs-6's, infantry and pvs-14's and operators/sf a combo of pvs-14's and pvs-15's? I think that would be pretty interesting.

Also, I know I said this earlier, but after seeing act of valor last night, I'm asking again....MH-47G

http://www.airliners.net/photo/USA---Army/Boeing-MH-47G-Chinook/1347586/L/

Edited by islesfan186

Wanted to get rid of my old request so I could ask for the following request:

I'm looking for someone to make a base model of this trooper (Will pay):

These sort of requests always makes me chuckle on the inside.

That sort of mesh (LP+HP for bakes + textures - no config. includes the weapon) would need about a month worth of work (full-time) at least for a character up to BIS' ones. I charge a minimum of 30EUs/hour for similar projects. Some simple math makes that around 5000Eus for that picture of yours (you will own the IP rights and all the source files for it). Are you actually willing to pay that much? I am pretty sure you are not...so then why are you even mentioning it? :annoy:

because if you are, i am pretty sure we can arrange something (the work needed for configs and weighting using BIS tools would be free of charge in accordance with the tools eula, but everything else will cost you. The advance payment is 30%) :P

Edited by PuFu

Is there a possibility of modifying what the nvgs looks like for the BIS unit? Like giving aircrews avs-6's, infantry and pvs-14's and operators/sf a combo of pvs-14's and pvs-15's? I think that would be pretty interesting.

Also, I know I said this earlier, but after seeing act of valor last night, I'm asking again....MH-47G

http://www.airliners.net/photo/USA---Army/Boeing-MH-47G-Chinook/1347586/L/

It's possible, but only on custom units (MLODS)

It's possible' date=' but only on custom units (MLODS)[/quote']

You can do it on default units with some hex editing, the same way reskins are done on binarized models. You just have to point the proxy for the NVGs to a new set of NVGs. I did so in the TF86 Temp Pack with the 160th SOAR pilots.

These sort of requests always makes me chuckle on the inside.

That sort of mesh (LP+HP for bakes + textures - no config. includes the weapon) would need about a month worth of work (full-time) at least for a character up to BIS' ones. I charge a minimum of 30EUs/hour for similar projects. Some simple math makes that around 5000Eus for that picture of yours (you will own the IP rights and all the source files for it). Are you actually willing to pay that much? I am pretty sure you are not...so then why are you even mentioning it? :annoy:

because if you are, i am pretty sure we can arrange something (the work needed for configs and weighting using BIS tools would be free of charge in accordance with the tools eula, but everything else will cost you. The advance payment is 30%) :P

Bloody Hell I didn't know it took that much effort mate haha! Erm guess I will leave XD

You can do it on default units with some hex editing, the same way reskins are done on binarized models. You just have to point the proxy for the NVGs to a new set of NVGs. I did so in the TF86 Temp Pack with the 160th SOAR pilots.

Didn't know proxies were visible in hex editors/notepad++ etc , note taken.

Bloody Hell I didn't know it took that much effort mate haha!

that is exactly the point i was trying to make..

Ah well, hopefully a Warhammer fan will show up in the future for either CO or Arma 3, thanks anyway lads :)

I don't know if this has been discussed before but it would be quite cool to see an INVG mod [a combination of NVG and FLIR] seeing both are present in A2 already. I'll be willing to make models for both the module and it's Norotos mount if I can collaborate with someone.

- J

removed as noted below.

Edited by Fox '09

I don't know if this has been discussed before but it would be quite cool to see an INVG mod [a combination of NVG and FLIR] seeing both are present in A2 already. I'll be willing to make models for both the module and it's Norotos mount if I can collaborate with someone.

- J

It would be interesting to see if you could alter the flir shaders or PP. I don't think you would be able to get something like flir composited over nightvision, though. I think the best effect you could achieve is something like having green and black flir at the low to mid end of the scale and orange for the high end.

Didn't know proxies were visible in hex editors/notepad++ etc ' date=' note taken.[/quote']
Basically everything that requires a path is editable via hex, proxies included. Very useful. :)
It would be interesting to see if you could alter the flir shaders or PP. I don't think you would be able to get something like flir composited over nightvision, though. I think the best effect you could achieve is something like having green and black flir at the low to mid end of the scale and orange for the high end.

Let's cool it on this discussions about hex editing, please.

Answers to what? If hex editing or ripping content from a product and further re-distribute it is allowed?

Of course it is not and it never was for any BI game...

§3) Discussions about copy protection or copying, backing-up, hacking, cracking or reverse engineering of any of BI's products or the products of any other developer will not be tolerated and such discussions will be deleted immediately. Any breach of this rule may result in the poster no longer having access to the forum.

- J

I thought the same thing some time ago and came up with this. Haven't had much motivation to uv map it, but if you feel like it I can share the model.

I could also do the config work.

jp_invg.png

Sup guys,

I've been thinking that a Minecraft mod would be pretty awesome for Arma 2. And, it shouldn't be too hard to implement some of the most recognisable features.

faKCwl.jpg

Minecraft fans, I know you're here somewhere in these leagues of Arma modding geniuses. I've got a few ideas if anyone is interested? :)

Considering Arma's style and aesthetic, I don't think it would be particularly effective to render all the 'blocky' stuff from Minecraft - instead, it should be a Christopher Nolan-style epic representation. Still with some fantasy stuff, but more realistic.

I've been having a play with a few of my favourite addons that inspire me, and I think if they can simply be combined (with permission), it would be half way there...

eg. Undead mod, 'Creationism'...

And we already have animals, open world, day/night cycle, weather, map/compass/clock, villages, explosives, forests...

With just a few extra creations it would be possible to make an awesome trailer for it that would appeal directly to the Minecraft community :D (And once again surprise non-Arma people by achieving the normal-gaming-impossible)!

Making a Creeper based on a zombie script would be TERRIFYING! It runs fast, silently, and just explodes when it gets close to you. :eek:

I hope some of you fancy giving it a go, 'cos I'm not clever enough to do it...(although I can do media and video stuff - so let me know if I can help anyone with GFX through some kind of trade).

Have any Asian units been released for Arma2?

Need some for a Campaign I have planned.

ty

Lighty