Sign in to follow this  
iceman11a

Wanted (Arma Armed Assault)

I been looking for a full version of Arma Armed Assault on DVD for a PC. Does any one know where I can get this game for under $20.00 USD.

Thanks

Ice

The 1st one is download only. and 2nd one, wasn't sure if that as Armed Assault. I guess I'll find out when I get it.

Buying games from Sprocket games store is just like having a hard disc. Copy it to any media you want and you can install it from there with the key they email you. Game is always available to download again in case your chosen media fails or is stolen or lost.

Also buying it from Sprocket Games is buying direct from the developer. Buy direct and save, especially when the digital copy is just like having a dvd copy... no 3rd party stuff to install or run on your computer ie "STEAM"

If he wants a DVD release of the game, I think that's a pretty clear specification.

I have better luck when I have the DVD, I don't really trust the download sites. If they should go down or have a crash. I'm screwed.

I have better luck when I have the DVD, I don't really trust the download sites. If they should go down or have a crash. I'm screwed.
That's why you burn the setup.exe and the rest of the files to a DVD