Sign in to follow this  
granQ

Bv 309/Bv 206/ Vikings.. "partner" request.

Very, very nice! It is a particular vehicle that's no common to see in ArmA. Have you intention to add a weapon turret too? Cargo can go in also on a back section?

I hope in a soon release.

yes on both questions :p

mmmmm

From looking at the video I supose you have used a drivingwheel source animations to animate the "forward part". Nice trick!!!!

Any plans for a desertised version with the bar armour?

Not much point in sticking bar armour on old BV206s when the body is made of fibreglass-lined PVC foam ;)

mmmmm

From looking at the video I supose you have used a drivingwheel source animations to animate the "forward part". Nice trick!!!!

exactly :) simple but i think it works ok and its "safe" for MP, cpu friendly and so on.

That's what I thought

Very clever and looks very good!!!!!!

Good job!!!

BTW, add a landcontact LOD to the Visby so it doesn't "JUMP" over the water and talk to gnat to enable his scripts to ensure that missiles are correctly spawned.

Now that I have helped configging the FREMM frigate I have a lot of experience adding features to ships such as Muzzle FX, artillery computer, working countermeasures and so on.

Anyway Good job!!!

Very nice too see, glad ou got it too work I have had simular problems with getting the "Truck-Trailer" thing to work, glad to see you got it working great! Looks very promising! Deanosbeano had worked on my old U.S. Army Tractor-Trailers(Old Arma1 M235 model I made into the US Military Tractor Base, and Stitched up a Flatbed model) and had it ported over to Arma2 and fixed alot of stuff for me, but there is a few things wrong and problems I can not fix! You are free to have a go and take it for your self just ask if Deanosbeano minds...he did do most of the hard work :)

Dave,

Viking

viking-apc.jpg

Warthog

equipment_tracked_warthog_6.jpg

Best of luck on developing these vehicles. The these newer armoured versions are as tough as old boots and really can get anywhere.

The these newer armoured versions are as tough as old boots and really can get anywhere.

Of the Viking maybe, the Warthog is a heap of expensive junk...

Hard to maintain (you have to strip out 2/3rds of the interior to do any major engine work), goes through roadwheels and suspension bushes like a fat kid with candy, and the armour improvements over the Viking are minimal. Not to mention it still doesnt have a v-shaped hull...

i read one intresting thing about the Vikings (and other versions), that they aren't liked because they have no protection against IED's... but the problem is that they aren't supposed to drive on roads, just as a side note.

Currently, we ain't working on the newer stuff.. we like the cold war too much :p

Anyway, back to the bv 206, reference for other countries is wanted. Might release a stand alone on this with like brittish camo. But need ref. Please if you can, collect and make it into a zip like norway.zip and send it to me.

i read one intresting thing about the Vikings (and other versions), that they aren't liked because they have no protection against IED's... but the problem is that they aren't supposed to drive on roads, just as a side note.

Currently, we ain't working on the newer stuff.. we like the cold war too much :p

Anyway, back to the bv 206, reference for other countries is wanted. Might release a stand alone on this with like brittish camo. But need ref. Please if you can, collect and make it into a zip like norway.zip and send it to me.

About reference for other countries, if you need, i have photos of BV206 used by italian mountain troops.

if you want it ingame, send me the photos :p

Wow! Great! ...can you send me a private message with your e-mail? I haven't found it.

Arremba

PS: if you need something vehicles or what over you need by PedagneMOD, just "riing"

in order to make "export" versions of the Bv206, i had one our modeller. (RPGPrayer) to do the bars.

I been busy making the photoshop file, and redid the mapping to be easier to texture. This so people can make their own country and the dust, details and stuff are in different layers. This also allows us to make winter versions that we need for the Swedish mod.

Anyway, a work in progress:

35898ur.jpg

The island is Slattakra maybe included in the next release of sfp(Think it has a german name to;))

Sorry for the late reply. I assume this is the same German/Swedish project I have seen beeing talked about?

Very much looking forward to release and the British version(s) of course.

Latest video looks amazing and looks like you have worked around the cab/trailer problems.

Hope someone comes up with a script to tow a light gun also!

Anyone working on a Bronco?

Edited by Tankieboy2